Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling

Pre Vizla and the Death Watch vs. Hondo and the Ohnaka gang

SIS vs. Imperial Intelligence

Mandalorains vs. Republic Military (no Jedi)

Grievous and his droid armies vs. Sidious' Empire

Lord Hoth and the Army of Light vs. Boba Fett (as Mandalore) and his Mando armies

Darth Krayt vs. Lord Kaan (i'm aware he has already been in a Kaggath, but still)

Exar Kun and the Brotherhood of the Sith vs. Grievous and his droid armies

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd like to throw the Sith Inquisitor and the Jedi Consular in there. Both have their own (rather different) armies and supporters.

Also, Queen Talia of Onderon and Queen Amidala of Naboo might be interesting.

Other combatants:

-The Infernal One/Sao, with his powerbase from the Operation (Maybe we could put him against Kephess and his army from the Operation)

-Lord Hoth and his Army of Light

-The Voss

-Empress Teta and her Armies and Fleets

-Cole Centarus leading CorSec

-Mentor + Directive 7 droids

-The Exile with all her Forces from the Battle against Nihilus (Telos Security, Republic Fleet, Companions, Mandalorian strike force)

Also, as comic relief: Sandpeople vs. Jawas (with droids)

I also got the idea to simply use several Flashpoints (for example, Darth Ikorel and his forces, Prophet of Vodal and his forces, Hammer Station etc.). But maybe I should start my own flashpoint vs. flashpoint series for this instead.

Lots of nice suggestions there. And yes flashpoint vs flashpoint does sound very fun. You could do something like 'Hammer Station vs Mandalorian Raiders' and then pit the enemies of each flashpoint against one another - and all the resources seen in the flashpoint. (it would also give me an opptunity to stop pretending to be impartial and go guns blazing into a debate :D) You could also end it with an Operation battle.

Just tell me if your going to do it or not - so I don't tread on your toes.

Lots of nice suggestions there. And yes flashpoint vs flashpoint does sound very fun. You could do something like 'Hammer Station vs Mandalorian Raiders' and then pit the enemies of each flashpoint against one another - and all the resources seen in the flashpoint. (it would also give me an opptunity to stop pretending to be impartial and go guns blazing into a debate :D) You could also end it with an Operation battle.

Just tell me if your going to do it or not - so I don't tread on your toes.

Well, I think I'll indeed start the flashpoint battle series. (Today with Black Talon against Esseles.) But if you want to, don't worry about using flashpoint and operation bosses in your Kaggath series.

Btw. Hammer Station would win, one asteroid is enough :D

Well, I think I'll indeed start the flashpoint battle series. (Today with Black Talon against Esseles.) But if you want to, don't worry about using flashpoint and operation bosses in your Kaggath series.

Btw. Hammer Station would win, one asteroid is enough :D

I look forward to the debate!

well let's see....

IG-88s' army (It was a large army with many assassin,command,droidekas e.t.c.)

Army of the light & Brootherhood of Darkness(and I'm sure I'm like the tenth guy who mention this....)

Legions of Lettow (it was a pretty big army at the Great Schism)

Darth Krayt's One Sith

Exar Kun's Empire....

and many others.....

Alot of people have voiced there opinions on who they'd like too see. But what about how they'd like to see it? Any ideas for interesting arenas or methods the battles could be conducted?

For a few of these battles you could include generals just to spice it up a bit?? Like the Rebel Alliance getting Hand and Luke? (it's just an example).

You could have battles between more then just 2 people. But I saw you mention something a Kaggath thread about tri-battles so I imagine this has occured to you.

Though I would like to see IG-88 more, for this....no. Being that while he does have an army, aside from the B1s, B2, Droidekas, Viper probe droids and MSE-6 series mouse droids. There is no information(or at least info that can be used) on his other units, nor any Starfighters or anything aside from the IG-2000.

Unless of course you include all 4 IG-88 models and the ability to hack into droids, then IG-88 I don't see lasting. His thing was more undercover then anything else.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I saw mention of a tri-battle in here and it gave me an idea.

How about Krayts' Empire(including the Imperial Remnant) vs. Exar Kun's armies vs. Lord Kaan's armies? No "sit back and watch" either. That's just cheap :D

Oh and I want to see the Naddist cult.

I saw mention of a tri-battle in here and it gave me an idea.

How about Krayts' Empire(including the Imperial Remnant) vs. Exar Kun's armies vs. Lord Kaan's armies? No "sit back and watch" either. That's just cheap :D

Oh and I want to see the Naddist cult.

I'm afraid Naddist cult isn't going to happen... their Wookieepedia page is like 40 words long :p

Tri battles could be a way of involving Krayt (who has been avoided since he is a uber-OP creation).

But seeing as I'm committed to getting you guys as involved as possible - how about some brainstorming.

I'm thinking:

Lord Hoth/Army of Light or the Prequel-Jedi Order vs Darth Krayt's One Sith

Thoughts?

Lord Hoth vs Darth Krayt's One Sith

Quite the battle, but IMO Krayt has to have Talon, Nihl, Wyyrlook and others, otherwise there is no One Sith at all.

I would actually suggest Lord Hoth's army of Light and the Galactic Republic of the time vs Emperor Krayt and the Imperial Remnant, their respective heights of power.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Quite the battle, but IMO Krayt has to have Talon, Nihl, Wyyrlook and others, otherwise there is no One Sith at all.

I would actually suggest Lord Hoth's army of Light and the Galactic Republic of the time vs Emperor Krayt and the Imperial Remnant, their respective heights of power.

Of course, much like Lord Bane had everyone in the Brotherhood of Darkness. But did Krayt ever control the Imperial Remnant?

I'm afraid Naddist cult isn't going to happen... their Wookieepedia page is like 40 words long :p

Tri battles could be a way of involving Krayt (who has been avoided since he is a uber-OP creation).

But seeing as I'm committed to getting you guys as involved as possible - how about some brainstorming.

I'm thinking:

Lord Hoth/Army of Light or the Prequel-Jedi Order vs Darth Krayt's One Sith

Thoughts?

Best to do Lord Hoth. I think we can all agree that Mace and Yoda could defeat Krayt. So go with Lord Hoth. Not to say that Krayt isn't powerful, but Mace and Yoda could both beat him and any of his other cronies. Yoda being the second most powerful Jedi of all time and Mace Windu being in the top five best duelists of all time. Heck, Mace Windu's Vaapad would work wonders against Darth Krayt, since Krayt is one of those "hate makes me powerful" kind of guys.

...Whoa. Fell into debate mode for a second :D

OOOHH!! I've got a killer idea:

The INFINITE EMPIRE VS YUUZHAN VONG

Would that not be ridiculously epic?!?!?! :eek::D

Yes it would, but I'm gonna have to burst your bubble here. We know very very little about the Rakata and absolutely nothing about their military - only that they had Star Forges (which is kinda an instawin) Speaking of Rakata - we need more stuff on them, a game, a book - anything! They are so intriguing...