New Karaggas - Named loot with wrong stats.

So my guild are doing our first run through of the new Karaggas expansion and none of the loot is for the right class. The Merc healers are getting STR based items and the assassin is receiving things with Aim on. These are named loot, mind. Pointless named loot.

GJ.

Lol, I love how people hate on Blizzard inside the game...... after doing a lot of the end game I'm finding a lot of these bugs UTTERLY laughable.

I haven't even seen bugs this bad released for a public test realm in WoW for a long time. How the hell does this even make it to live?

They should take a note from Blizzard. It should be released when it's ready, not rushed and broken. Hell, Bioware hasn't even hotfixed any major issues.

Edited by Naivesteve

So my guild are doing our first run through of the new Karaggas expansion and none of the loot is for the right class. The Merc healers are getting STR based items and the assassin is receiving things with Aim on. These are named loot, mind. Pointless named loot.

GJ.

keep them, they patched my relic, had no stats ---> then 59 endurance today, eventuallly (maybe within the year) itll get patched... lol

Nah they tested it, it was on the test server remember? That really useful test server that you can't copy your character to. Rly useful.

Clearly you never played launch with the hillarious caster staves with strength.

Clearly you never played launch with the hillarious caster staves with strength.

Don't forget the quest rewards (Horde side) that had Spirit plate armor.... Still among my favorite was the lack of a skill tree for Hunters at launch. WoW eventually ironed things out and continued to iron things out just as this game will.

Don't forget the quest rewards (Horde side) that had Spirit plate armor.... Still among my favorite was the lack of a skill tree for Hunters at launch. WoW eventually ironed things out and continued to iron things out just as this game will.

Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.

Except these aren't issues anymore in WoW and haven't been for a very long time. We're comparing WoW as it stands to SWTOR as it stands.

You are comparing a 7 year old game with a 4 week old game. The development time is orders of magnitude larger at this point. They have had the TIME to iron them out. So comparing SWTOR now to WoW now is like comparing a startup to IBM in term of current performance.

You are comparing a 7 year old game with a 4 week old game. The development time is orders of magnitude larger at this point. They have had the TIME to iron them out. So comparing SWTOR now to WoW now is like comparing a startup to IBM in term of current performance.

Been playing MMO's since 96 and I have never seen a AAA game with the ridiculous bugs SWTOR has.

Most of SWTOR bugs are just stupid BS which could and should be fixed fast and easily (why are Rakata weapons still not fixed for example?).

Bioware is killing themselves.

Yeah, my Sage is now the proud owner of some heavy Armor Boots with Strength on them.

They should just deactivate this stupid system completely, it doesn't work at all. Yesterday I got the token for the Tier 2 offhand, while wearing the t2 offhand and our other sage got nothing, although he still needed the offhand.

Great job!

Edited by Gerudan

If you played Rift then you might have noticed that that game had surprisingly few bugs at launch.

And most bugs that were reported during the 2-day EGA were patched in the HOURLY patches that were released by Trion. Sadly the content failed to deliver :( shame of a working game.