How is the crafting on this server?

SpaghMonst

I dig the crafting game. I like finding the under-served areas of the economy and putting in the work to deliver stuff that the players on the server want at reasonable prices.

How would you say the crafting is on this server, overall? Can you find the crafted things that you want for prices that you can afford?

If not, what are the crafted items you're missing?

Thank you.

Crafting is a GREAT way to earn and gear out on Shan Server, The TOP selling items include all the GREEN grade 11 Materials from the New Xpac, War Supplies, And players DO still purchase gear for the lower levels 258 sells on Shan for about 5mil per item. Farmers make a mint in game selling mats and the bonded attachments, LEAST needed atm are BIO, Looks like 2 times as many players are listing those supplies so there REAL cheap. Players are crafting the new Tuning's and those go for a great ammount, Embers sell for about 200k-400k on any given day. And ofc Conquest rewards go for 700-1mil due to SHAN being the Premier Conquesting Server, with the most users active in game. Crafting has been great for 8+ years here, as it was formerly Harbinger (MOST populated server with QUE wait times PRE the new computers when we mergered), Bastion, Bergean Colony. We were also the 1st to get merger players on year 2 from the APAC servers. If your looking for a place to run, craft, You found it on Shan!

Thank you for the detailed reply, SmorgishBorg!

I've done a bit of digging into raw materials on the GTN and it looks like the Grade 11 materials are a bit hit-or-miss. There is certainly opportunity for me to lower the prices a little bit on some of them.

Since you mentioned that this server tends to be serious about Conquest, I think I'll also look into raw materials for crafting for Conquest. I'm used to the Grade 2-3 Bio-analysis components being relatively strong sellers due to the multiplier on the items for the Inventor Conquest quest. I also wonder if there might be need for some Archaeology and Scavenging materials at lower Grades to help make the components that ultimately assemble into Invasion Forces.

Edited by SpaghMonst