Dying precision set achievement.

John_Kar

I still don’t understand why the achievements for all the sets were created, because you can’t get them when buying. And wait until they fall from the boxes, it will take more than one month. You need to either remove achievements, or make sure that when buying from the seller, they are counted. Please fix this problem.

The issue is that the gear counts toward the achievement only when it comes modded. This means that the empty gear you buy from vendors does not count. What counts is gear from Kai Zeiken vendor since it comes with mods and from drops in the respectable content. For example from daily crate rewards, conquest etc.

So yes, this will take hell of a long time to finish.

Edited by merovejec

Same here with Decent of the Fearless Set. Seems like all sets from fleet vendor are bugged too and doesn't count towards achievement.

Confirmed, any items you purchase from a vendor don’t count in the achievement. I’m not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but it’s certainly a dumb situation

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It actually looks to me like buying gear grants the achievement for Imperial characters but not Republic characters.

That was the case for the tacticals, but in case of the gear you have to get modded gear for it to count, if its empty you dont get the achievement whether you are imperial or rep.