Petition: Bring back channeled skills

Revy

Hello

Please sign if you would like the option to bring back channeled skills.

Such as:

Ravage

Flamethower

Death from Above

5.0 removed these skills with uninteresting poorly animated replacements. While the new skills are in fact a buff it removes a fun element to the game that made the classes feel unique and epic.

Edited by Revy
updating

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed

>need classes to have more mobility

>b-b-but you can't just remove these abilities! They're iconic!

Solution:

Make them channelable while moving.

Apparently none of the devs considered this.

But then again, I shouldn't expect them to have ideas that make sense.

At least the story was great.

Hello

Please sign if you would like the option to bring back channeled skills.

Such as:

Ravage

Flamethower

Death from Above

5.0 removed these skills with uninteresting poorly animated replacements. While the new skills are in fact a buff it removes a fun element to the game that made the classes feel unique and epic.

You forgot Orbital Strike...

/not signed

I like the instant skills. I would always wind up breaking the channeled skills now, no worrys

Now make it so cool downs are not shared across all your skills. Make cool downs per skill so I don't have to wait to use a different skill while the last one I used cools down.

Edited by denavin

I rather enjoy the non channeled jedi version of ravage - bladestorm/ fortunately for once the empire must deal with rubbish animations :_

Ravage - Blade Barrage (old names: Master Strike, Blade Dance)

Force Scream - Bladestorm

Bladestorm looks better now for Jedi.

Bladestorm didn't change.

Edited by Halinalle

/signed

I miss the old ravage, flamethrower and especially DFA. Pyrotech isn't as fun anymore, and the replacement for flamethrower, along with ravage, don't do the damage they did before. Death from above not only looked way cooler, but I'm finding I would prefer the range that it had compared to being able to move around. Also I've never seen a BH carry a refrigerator on his back.

Honestly they could just throw in these abilities again and put them on the same cooldown as the new ones. Allow the players to choose which way they want to fight. Gives more customization to the character, versatility, and wouldn't cause any imbalance. Additionally players who like the new instant abilities would still have access to them.