Flashpoints bug fixes / unsubscribed player

Hi, for those without patience, head to the bottom of the thread for the original question, below is pretty much my SWToR endgame experience.

I played SWToR since the beta as a lifelong Star Wars fan i was extremly excited.

I truly enjoyed the game up until the point where i reached the end game and started doing daily FP's and Operations with my guild. We had a blast in the beginning, fighting until the very last drop of sweat on a working night and trying to escape the hold of all the bosses buggs. We did have a blast, for like 3 weeks.

Then we got pretty tired of only being able to do the easier flashpoints due to extreme buggs in the others.

And we waited for patch fixes to these .. and waited .. and waited.

Nothing seemed to happen, so i eventually unsubscribed after a saturday night when we had spent 3 hours trying to pass " Interrogator " in D7 due to the bugg where he spawns 10+ clones of Marauders. Eventually we gave that up, our guildmate woulden't receive his free class helmet or whatever it was he needed. And we decided to pull together and do Karaggas for the first time instead.

We also had a blast in there, everything was well designed and at the same time poorly designed.

At the Rancor (first boss i believe?) when the piggs spawned, we simply pushed it into the acid below the arena, which caused him to reset when he was down to about 20% or so .. that pissed me off enough to unsubscribe.

So i realise i wrote alot more then i intended, my original question is the following

I've read some patch notes regarding Flashpoints and Operation bugg fixes, can you tell me if these are correct ?

Example

"Corrected an issue that could cause Interrogator to spawn more Cyborgs than intended."

"KR-82 Expulsor Droid now uses his grapple ability correctly."

"An issue that could prevent HK-47 from spawning correctly has been resolved."

"Fixed an issue that caused the turrets to sometimes fail to damage Jindo Krey's ship."

"Corrected an issue that prevented the final boss encounter from starting if the players choose the "Attack" option."

Also pretty much every bugfix in EV and Karaggas ..