Kaggath Suggestions...

Beniboybling

Okay perhaps I interpreted the episode poorly... :(
What you witnessed was the incredible tactics of General Grievous and his amazing ***-kicking power! Apart from the bit where he got beaten by Ventress, forget that part. :p

On the Hondo, Nightsisters front however, I think I'll do it. Seeing as a lot of these powers could be confined to a single arena, I could see a Nightsisters invasion of Florrum making the battle a bit more fair - as Hondo doesn't have the advantage of surprise. And the Nightsisters aren't so confined.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question for you all. Where would you like the battle between the Jedi and the Sith to take place?

"The old Battlefields of Yn Chabosh" :D

No. How about Ruusan? Old battlefield. Mainly a wasteland, I think.

Edited by Aurbere

XD

About Ruusan though, I was unsure because it doesn't have many exciting features - its just a big, fat wasteland. It does have forests though, so maybe.

Ruusan makes for an even battlefield, but if we want variety we could go with a planet like Dxun or Onderon. Perhaps Coruscant or Umbara(is that right?).

Good one. That would be an interesting battle for sure. Are we talking about Hoth vs. Krayt here? Or any Jedi Order vs. any Sith Order?
I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour :p

I think I'm going for the TOR Jedi - simply because we know a lot more about them, in every way. And they are more well known. And also the Army of Light look silly in their stupid medieval-esque armour :p

Silly may not be the best word, but "OK then."

Good idea with the TOR Jedi. I would leave the JK and JC out as we don't know what their canon abilities are yet.

"OK then" :D

On that topic though, did technology backtrack in that period? They seem very different from the Jedi or the TOR era...

My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.

My knowledge of the New Sith Wars is limited to the Bane books (not all that into comics), so I'm not entirely sure. If you are referring to the outfits, I'm going to say that Hoth and the Army of Light wanted to look distinguished and battle-ready.

...Doesn't seem to have worked, though.

Yeah I don't know much about that time-period, but after doing some research I definately think that Lord Hoth and the Army of Light deserves a good Kaggath.

Yeah I don't know much about that time-period, but after doing some research I definately think that Lord Hoth and the Army of Light deserves a good Kaggath.

For sure, but it would have to be against someone of equal might or cunning. I'm thinking Exar Kun or Ajunta Pall and the original Sith.

For sure, but it would have to be against someone of equal might or cunning. I'm thinking Exar Kun or Ajunta Pall and the original Sith.

Honestly I think that Exar Kun would wipe the floor with the Army of Light. I don't think that'd be a very close match. But Ajunta Pall is a pretty good idea.

Question: do we know anything about Tulak Hord's era? I'd bet he'd make a beast Kaggath practitioner!

Honestly I think that Exar Kun would wipe the floor with the Army of Light. I don't think that'd be a very close match. But Ajunta Pall is a pretty good idea.

Question: do we know anything about Tulak Hord's era? I'd bet he'd make a beast Kaggath practitioner!

Tulak Hord? Not much. Apparently he did alot of stuff on Yn and Chabosh :D

Seriously though. I don't know much about Tulak Hord's armies. I know it was fairly large, but then we are just playing a numbers game as I'm not sure on what type of troops comprised his forces. He was a powerful Sith Lord, though.

Tulak Hord? Not much. Apparently he did alot of stuff on Yn and Chabosh :D

Seriously though. I don't know much about Tulak Hord's armies. I know it was fairly large, but then we are just playing a numbers game as I'm not sure on what type of troops comprised his forces. He was a powerful Sith Lord, though.

That's what I thought. We just don't know much about Tulak. Some writer needs to change that....

Tython? That'd be a big advantage for the Jedi. It's almost like Traya having Malachor V (keyword = almost).

I don't think so. Tython is not a light side nexus and there is much darkness hidden as well as light.

If not the One Sith, then who? I'd quite like to include them too...

Ajunta Pall (during the Hundred-Year Darkness) sounds like a good idea. Or the Legions of Lettow. Or the Republic+Order of the Terrible Glare (lead by Contispex PickANumber).

By the way, I don't think their armor is that much more ridiculous than what the Jedi get in TOR (or even in the prequels). (You have to look at the comicbooks as a strongly cartoonized version of how it looked in-universe instead of an accurate description.)

Tython? That'd be a big advantage for the Jedi. It's almost like Traya having Malachor V (keyword = almost).

What Maaurin said. Tython was not a nexus of light side energy but simply the Force due to the power created by the Force Wars (much like on Ruusan)

Like it says on Wookieepedia:

Tython was rich with the Force and stuck in a constant battle for balance between the light and dark.

Oh, I agree. I would like some more material written in the distant past. We have some info, but not enough.

Tulak Hord was only introduced in KOTOR I, I believe as residing in one of the tombs in the Valley of the Dark Lords, before that he had never been mentioned before. I often forget how much lore TOR has added to Star Wars, Hord completely a TOR creation. He has only appeared in KOTOR, KOTOR 2 and SWTOR. From that point of view he has been fleshed out quite a bit with the Khem Val arc. But yes, someone needs to write something on the glorious battles of Yn and Chabosh! :D