<E> <Blood Rage> seeking inexperienced and/or reluctant PvE players for endgame

aerockyul

Does your experience with group content stop at solo (story) Flashpoints and soloing (H2+) Heroics? Do you have no experience with group content at all but have always wanted to give it a try? Do you get intimidated because experienced players look down on you in disdain because they say blind monkeys can solo Hard Mode Temple of Sacrifice, therefore all Story Mode Operations could and should be done by drunk blind monkeys?

Have you always wanted to try Hard Mode (Master) Flashpoints or entry-level Operations but continuously find reasons not to? Lack of confidence? Lack of friends to play with who won't yell at you for not moving the micro-instant a red-colored circle lays itself at your feet? Lack of experience? Lack of raid-awareness? Lack of time?

Have you tried to get into PvE endgame in the past, only to be put off? Was the harder content too hard? Did no one ever explain mechanics and just expected you to know everything from the get-go? Did you get told to go watch videos and read guides (Read: do homework for a video game :eek: ) before you could join? Did some jerk kick you from the group because you didn't have the absolute best possible gear or you didn't have the achievements for the stuff you want to run in order to get the gear and achievements? Did someone whisper you angrily that you're not "keybinding" or you're playing the "wrong" class? Have you "leeroyed" right into a mob and wondered why everyone got angry at you but wouldn't explain why?

Have you enjoyed endgame content before but find yourself put off recently by toxic pug (pick-up-group) behavior? Have you pugged into a group that was forming on fleet and you ended up with half a group filled with the trolls :rak_01: on fleet? Have you been burned by ninjas taking all the damn loot? Been in a group that saw one moment of adversity and half the players ragequit? Did you try to follow the experienced players' razor-thin shortcut path but accidentally pulled a mob because no one bothered to ask you if you knew the shortcut beforehand?

Are you afraid you may end up, or may already be in, the Weird People You Meet in Group Finder thread, and not as a contributor :rak_02: ? Would you someday like to know the feeling of looking down on people because they've only ever known Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace? (But we'd never encourage you to voice your superiority so arrogantly! :rak_03: )

If you've answered YES to any/all of these questions, but still would like to give endgame PvE another shot (or a shot at all, if you've never brought yourself to participate in the first place), I'd like to invite you to <Blood Rage>!

We have a fully unlocked flagship with all the utilities and a competent decorator who takes pride in the look of the ship, guild bank, 10%........*static*.....Okay, we have all the things other guilds have, except for a team of new players who want to learn or continue new content. What I'm offering you is a place to start and learn progression through endgame, in a supportive environment that isn't going to lose its **** because we enraged Gharj on Story Mode, or obtusely rages because you can't figure out why you continuously wipe during boss fights in Hard Mode flashpoints.

We'll start from the beginning and move on at your comfort level.

Multiple toons are advantageous to you (but not required) simply because we might need someone to fill a role that's non-dps occasionally. It really sucks to be ready to go in a group but we can't because we're missing a healer or tank. (Learning more than one role is fun, too!). I play all three, so I can provide tips even for the most novice players who at least want to learn to get better.

Our core group of guildies is small right now, so please be patient as we build our team!

Requirements: A willingness to learn and be patient as others learn around you. We want to teach, learn, and achieve success as a team!

Not required: Experience, achievements (chievos), starparse resume, headsets/microphones, "gear", keybinding, videos of yourself soloing HM bosses.

Arrogance and impatience will not be tolerated! The end goal is not elitism. We will die...a lot.

For anyone who is already good at PvE endgame and has a great attitude, remembers what it was like to be new and inexperienced, loves to teach by showing (not by raging), and enjoys seeing new players thrive, you are more than welcome to join us and take up the cause. I can't do it all alone, as much as I'd like to :o

If you're interested in joining us, please PM me here in the forums, or send a message to Keeya in-game (I check her mail a couple times a night when I'm playing alts).

Hey,

First of all, that was an awesome post. I have recently come back to SWTOR about 2 weeks ago from a couple of years off (2012), and I have been searching for a long term guild. Cool name, too.

Sent you a message :)

Hello! It is imp.

Also, as I forgot to post specifically, the main goal is to be able to run ~7pm to ~10pm PST

I would be very interested in joining your guild. I to am a returning player after 2 years off to finish my degree. I am now ready to commit 20 hours a week to swtor. Do you guy's have a web site?

It can be hard to find me in game sometimes. We use LINE to communicate cross-faction and outside of the game. You can poke me at aerockyul in the app and it will make it easier and faster to connect than waiting for me to be on only one of my toons

Confused, i keep checking for this guild or its leader /who different days and different times .. night s mostly

But no one is on and the guild doesnt show up ... do you have members, are you recruiting? Thanks

Confused, i keep checking for this guild or its leader /who different days and different times .. night s mostly

But no one is on and the guild doesnt show up ... do you have members, are you recruiting? Thanks

That's strange. I recommend messaging my main, who I check multiple times every night when I'm playing alts. Send to Keeya

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Hats down to your ministry of propaganda departament !

I am a returning Sith Lord looking for an active guild to do group content together but also to be fun social bunch of sith that enjoy good laughs and company of once a slave now a darth that spent most of his time with Dashade and a filth of a pirate known as Andronikos in constant seek of power across the galaxy :) Got no experience in Ops absolutely none, been a founder and a subscriber and I'm experienced from other mmo's.

Hey,

First of all, that was an awesome post. I have recently come back to SWTOR about 2 weeks ago from a couple of years off (2012), and I have been searching for a long term guild. Cool name, too.

Sent you a message :)

I am pretty much in the same boat is this guy. I re-joined recently and a buddy (Archellans) and I have been dying to find a good end-game guild. We would love join you!

• 2 weeks later...

Heya :)

Sounds like a cool guild to be a part of. Returning player looking for a home. I have past raid experience in swtor, haven't raided since last year though. Went back to wow for the new legion exp and cleared the HM content. Taking a break from progression part as I'm not up to that kind of stress anymore. So I would like to slow down and enjoy stuff and help people learn. I have multiple toons, DPS and Heals. I contact ya this evening :)

I am pretty much in the same boat is this guy. I re-joined recently and a buddy (Archellans) and I have been dying to find a good end-game guild. We would love join you!

im in the same boat aswell ill be on later to take a look around

I like to join your guild, I'm a new Returning player, what I mean is I played along time ago but stopped due too my pc at the time. did not willy learn a lot then, and with all the new updates a lot has change since then too. So I could use some help, I'm making a healer, I'm willy good at healing in the other games I played, so if u willy to teach me, and in new of a healer (Sage).

Just FYI to anyone that has posted here or tried to get in contact over the last few days, Keeya has been afk for the past week or so and still is, so if you haven't received any sort of reply, that's why.

If you'd still like to get in touch, either find me or mail me in-game, my main toon is called Signum Seydlitz, and I'll try to get things sorted till Keeya returns. I'm one of the guild officers, if you're wondering.

I'm not always on, but I pop in and out often enough everyday that I'll be around at some stage.

Heya, I have been away from SWTOR from a while and have been coming back slowly to get toons back up to max level. Was wondering if I would be able to join your guild? My best toons are on pub side and my main is a Sage Healer, but do not have much Ops experience at all. Also have a few imp side toons that are currently high level as well that just need to get up to 70.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...