New Story Idea Parts O.O, What's next????

Iceslasher

So I was kind of wondering what was next at the end after the chiss fp, and the end of the chpts with the eternal throne ( whether we get booted ( take off makes sense for bh's, smug, jedi, troopers and agents { be real, only sith would want a throne (dark council, wrath,) everyone else is independent or hide in shadows / outside the law. Or big believers in democracy } Anyways...wouldn't it be interesting to find out where our toons came from? Like the smugglers..o.O someone once mentioned " You must have had interesting parents" for someone so young..where did she get the ship or afford it? Or the trooper , how did she get so good ...early training before entering the academy, bh..bi-blow of some mando and a bounty hunter? ( Momma would be so proud in reference to the price on her head) . And the Scions did mention that our toons were at the precipice between the future and the past..just made me kind of wonder..will there be a galactic cataclysm where the past will suddenly be changed so the future might suddenly be erased and changed? things to ponder...

I figure we will be a "legend" or "story" of some sort at the end of the game -- told to children at bedtime--

the Sith and Jedi in particular --- but could work for all the other classes as well --- I don't have a clue otherwise how for all of this to make sense .....

and hey, don't steal my fanfiction idea! :p

I feel like the story is slowly taking everything back to it's roots, by now it would have had enough of the Empire and Republic teaming up to fight off some kind of third party. It's already getting started with all the Iokath stuff but right now the future is really ambiguous. Maybe the Umbara arc will grow into its own expansion.

Personally what I'd like to see happen is something that effective destroys the Alliance and sends our characters back to their respective factions, or possibly the one they allied with on Iokath. Meanwhile the Eternal Fleet sorta withdraws from known space and can return in the future to fuel a new story