Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

NativeRichard
05.29.2016 , 04:05 AM | #201
(Force Scream!)

You'd forgot mention. Sith assassin and Triumvirate Sith Lord mask and armor from kotor II. Looks cool.

FlavivsAetivs
05.29.2016 , 08:36 AM | #202
You forgot that Bastila Shan's lightsaber is in the game. You can't get it anymore, it used to be a drop from NiM Karagga's Palace.

I would very much love to have it added back.

Awesome thread. I still need to check off most of the Tales/KotoR comic armor sets. I've got all the ones from the game, my main wears Bastila's.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Euander | Eudoxya
<Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing>
Jedi Covenant

LtGeneralGezlin
05.29.2016 , 11:11 PM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by NativeRichard View Post
(Force Scream!)

You'd forgot mention. Sith assassin and Triumvirate Sith Lord mask and armor from kotor II. Looks cool.
If those are the ones I think they are, the Assassin's outfit is #4 and #29 on the KotOR II TSL NPC's section!

Quote: Originally Posted by FlavivsAetivs View Post
You forgot that Bastila Shan's lightsaber is in the game. You can't get it anymore, it used to be a drop from NiM Karagga's Palace.

I would very much love to have it added back.

Awesome thread. I still need to check off most of the Tales/KotoR comic armor sets. I've got all the ones from the game, my main wears Bastila's.

~ Eudoxia
Yeah, I know that there are alot of those old drops/PVE/PVP Vendors weapons that were named like Bastila's Lightsaber and Atton's blaster that aren't on the list. When I first made this list almost three years ago, it had started out as a list for adding the armors to the CM, but I could all those old weapons onto the list under the KotOR weapons players want section!

Also, thank you! I'm always glad to see more people find this thread! My characters all wear a mix of these outfits, my Shadow wears a mix of Bastila's, and the Noble Attendant’s armor set, along with Mira's headband. And Zayne's gauntlets are perfect for a Jedi Knight! Even though I made this list, I am a bit ashamed to admit, I only have half of the armors on the list in game. *Cough* BWA, please re-release the Galactic Legends Pack! */Coug*

I admit, anytime I see someone wearing any of the armors on the list, or using the weapons, I wonder if this list influenced the devs into adding these items and feel kinda happy.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

LtGeneralGezlin
07.21.2016 , 07:31 PM | #204
**ATTENTION**

Looks like BioWare answered my priers (And constant pestering!) and rereleased the Galactic Legends pack on the CM! IF there are any armors you don't have, you can try your luck! Of the packs I got 10 armors I already had; (2 Bastila Shan's Armor Sets, 1 Juhani's armor set, 1 Calo Nord's Armor Set, 1 Jolee Bindo's Armor Set, 2 Canderous Ordo's Armor Sets, 1 Vintage Republic Military Armor Set, 1 Visas Marr's Armor Set, 1 Carth Onasi's Armor Set, and 1 Mandalore the Perserver's Armor Set.) I might keep those as "gifts to give away when this thread turns three years old in September.

I also managed to get Atris's Armor set, Kreia's Armor Set, The KotOR 1 Sith Trooper's Armor set And the Revanite Champion's Armor set, non of which I had, or had parts of! I can at least mark those off of my KotOR Armors excel spreadsheet.

So, what else did everyone get?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Alec_Fortescue
08.14.2016 , 12:23 PM | #205
Since I like this thread I'll make a post here instead of making a new one.

I am greatly displeased with the disappearance of lore sets from the entire alliance shipment. There hasn't been a single lore set since 4.0.

I urge and beg Bioware to re-introduce lore sets into cartel market, there are so many left to explore.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Aowin
08.14.2016 , 02:39 PM | #206
I'd like to see Revan's actual outfit from KotOR 1, 2, and the Revan book (not the version from SWTOR) in the game with the cape down.

I'd also like to see Revan's lightsaber added to the game, considering the asset is already available for Revan, himself.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke