Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#SWTORCompanionChaos

bluehufsa
03.20.2018 , 12:29 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Someone wants a smiting?! I shall smite thee with the stick of Tyth!

I don't know what's going on ... but I'll take a Vaylin or HK-47 companion.
Newsflash, Tyth is scrap metal, just used all its parts to repair my overused ship
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

DarthSpuds
03.20.2018 , 12:30 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ForfiniteStories View Post
So ...does anyone know what to do? Do I just tweet #TeamWhatever to SWTOR or is there a specific post I ought to look out for?
That's seems to be about it, absent any clear instructions from Bioware.

For some reason the moro... ...erm... ...geniuses at Bioware think it appropriate to run such things AWAY from the OFFICIAL FORUMS.

Really does make me wonder if anyone at Bioware has any professional Customer Service and Satisfaction training at all.

And bearing in mind the recent news story about a certain political profiling company used hacked FB data why would Bioware advocate sending us to FB and Twitter when they already have a perfectly good forum?

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

PorsaLindahl
03.20.2018 , 12:36 PM | #33
Screw facebook.

Vaylin's dead. Get over it already.

What sense does it make to vote on companions that aren't even back in the game yet?

Just

And nowhere does it say that there will be any type of reward given for the voting. So who cares anyway?

Damn it. Now I'm dizzy from all the 'ing.

Sarova
03.20.2018 , 12:46 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Lord Scourge Vs Xalek. Why is this even a question?
Agreed.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Allow us to Buy Multiples of the same Stronghold
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

bluehufsa
03.20.2018 , 12:50 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
And bearing in mind the recent news story about a certain political profiling company used hacked FB data why would Bioware advocate sending us to FB and Twitter when they already have a perfectly good forum?

All The Best
Because the SWTOR forum is only for subscribers, while FB and Twitter are free of charge social media sites
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

Sekkoutai
03.20.2018 , 12:58 PM | #36
I don't care who wins between Shae Vizla or Nico, as long as I can buy them both for CC when this event is over.

DarthSpuds
03.20.2018 , 12:58 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by bluehufsa View Post
Because the SWTOR forum is only for subscribers,
That is a CHOICE Bioware made, and if they cared enough about their players to give them all access to a secure, official, forum to engage in such promotional gimmicks they could CHOOSE to change it.

But the one thing I have learned about Bioware since the day this game launched is that they really don't care about their players at all.

All The Best
#Is-This-As-Good-As-It-Gets?

If you think my comment has been helpful in anyway please >>Click Here<< for the Refer A Friend Bonus.

ivanhedgehog
03.20.2018 , 01:24 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
its not about being special. what do we who have both companions get out of this
The simple and timely reminder that it is not all about you or me. They have customers that dont have this content and this is an easy way to give it to them.

ivanhedgehog
03.20.2018 , 01:26 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
I'm starting to think the ones that want something they missed out on due to their own inaction are the "special" ones.

They survived without them. They can continue to do so.
I aam surviving perfectly well with them TYVM. I dont actually use them much to be truthful

ivanhedgehog
03.20.2018 , 01:27 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasStarWars View Post
or maybe a completely new companion we've never seen before. maybe valkorion... OR VAYLIN!
Or Darth Palgus, Malgus's friendlier brother!!