Class balance patch :)

Jiingles

They're retarded if they didnt add the weakest classes' main buffs to this preview so I'm just going to assume that this is what sorcs/sages got. "Got" is too strong of a word because it feels like another status quo change. Why even add sorcs/sages to the patch list, they're only adding insult to injury and pissing people off with their nonsense.

I dont think I would call it a class balance patch when there is likely to be 4-5 small changes, that dont really address any actual problem head-on.

Its more like a class band-aid patch.

Well it is better than nothing. These small patches could end up working well assuming that they actually keep their word for once and start doing more of these micro fixes on a reasonable time line.

It is a class balance patch and it's exCtly the way it should be done. Small incremental changes then analyze the data and ignore forum opinions which in the main are useless. Then they will make some more small, seemingly insignificant which are anything but and analyze the data again.

Big sweeping Changes all at once is bad game design, Bioware are doing it right.

Don't you guys get tired of your own negativity?

Well it is better than nothing. These small patches could end up working well assuming that they actually keep their word for once and start doing more of these micro fixes on a reasonable time line.

Except they are not on a reasonable timeline. 8-10 weeks between minor changes is way too long. If they need to tweak something minor, release it in one of the hot-fix patches that comes (usually) every Tuesday.

Except they are not on a reasonable timeline. 8-10 weeks between minor changes is way too long. If they need to tweak something minor, release it in one of the hot-fix patches that comes (usually) every Tuesday.

Yeah that's just it. It should be no more than 4 weeks if they're going to be doing balance changes. It's also going to be something, like so many other things they said they had plans on doing that will never happen.

They're retarded if they didnt add the weakest classes' main buffs to this preview so I'm just going to assume that this is what sorcs/sages got. "Got" is too strong of a word because it feels like another status quo change. Why even add sorcs/sages to the patch list, they're only adding insult to injury and pissing people off with their nonsense.

But but but... we can heal to full! Anytime! I swear it!

/sigh

It is a class balance patch and it's exCtly the way it should be done. Small incremental changes then analyze the data and ignore forum opinions which in the main are useless. Then they will make some more small, seemingly insignificant which are anything but and analyze the data again.

Big sweeping Changes all at once is bad game design, Bioware are doing it right.

Don't you guys get tired of your own negativity?

So this is a small incremental change "A fairly significant DPS boost for Operatives/Scoundrels"?

Ever get tired of your own bull*****?

The Sorc Buff if you could call it that is really a nerf in 2.5 as the only ones who could cleanse sorc/sage/sin/shadow dots were sorc/sages so they buffed and nerfed hte class at the same time and passed it off as a buff. So now sorc/sage healing is even weaker. Madness still has force issues( Easy fix make lightning burns give 10 force not 2 force because 2 force out of 600 is so HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE not) and Crushing Darkness needs to be changed to internal Damage not kinetic (reduced by armor)