watchmen vs concentration

levizle

i sortof like watchman in pvp now since u can pick all the good utilitys for it (Well i use the word good lightly here.. we are talking about sentinels) Also don't run without heals. TBH its kinda a poormans serenity/hatred... like i've done 2k dps with this spec for example... the sin on other side did 2.6k dps (btw we won :p)

That being said i hate it in pve... tracking the dots on bosses are a pita until i spend hours on the dummy with it mainly been running combat... but even then 3s precision window lol bit of lag and ur dps is screwed... . I dunno about dmg really not really parsed them im not really geared enough to look.

Concentration has good burst but its next to pointless playing it on a sentinel because guardian/jug has basically the same thing with better cds and watchman has the edge for sustained.

Edited by AngusFTW

i sortof like watchman in pvp now since u can pick all the good utilitys for it (Well i use the word good lightly here.. we are talking about sentinels) Also don't run without heals.

See that's the thing. Ever since the UR nerf awhile back being around healers makes me cringe. Do I pop UR and make the healer waste heals? Do I just pray he can keep me up? Should I just take the damn CD off my bar? Its just a giant headache now, and it didn't get better with 3.0