Black Core, Purple color crystal.

Larsenex

Greetings folks,

I destroyed the one crystal I had while doing multiple flashpoint runs. I have a 700 artificer but I do not have the color I was looking for > Black core Purple.

I am not seeing it on the Cartel Mkt. Does anyone know where I can locate this or buy it? Starforge Server.

Greetings folks,

I destroyed the one crystal I had while doing multiple flashpoint runs. I have a 700 artificer but I do not have the color I was looking for > Black core Purple.

I am not seeing it on the Cartel Mkt. Does anyone know where I can locate this or buy it? Starforge Server.

The only black purple one I could find in collection was [Advanced Black-Purple Striated Crystal] it's black at the core. If this is the one you are talking about, it was a reward/gift from something, and arrived in the mail box, so you should be able to find a copy in your collections. Another option maybe that it come from a vendor, have you tried the PVP vendor?

Greetings folks,

it's a rare drop from some ops, that you *USED* to be able to RE to learn.... some crafters still make them, but no new crafters can learn them since they broke the drops.

Greetings folks,

PM me your player name and I'll send you one. Crit, power, or endurance?

The striated black/purple crystals interact with collections oddly. They unlock in a character's collection once they're applied to a weapon, but you can't unlock them for the legacy. I typically cycle them through whatever weapon I have handy on a starting character to unlock them after I've pulled the container from my mailbox, but because I do this, I don't know what happens if you DON'T.

(BRB, checking a placeholder character I have)

OK, they show as Added TO Collections From Another Character, but the "unlock" button, while present, is not functional.

I see no purple outline, black core, crystals on the Cartel Market right now. just orange, red, and pink outline.

There's also the green/black crystals you can get from the Rakghoul event vendor. Those don't go into collections, though.

I saw one drop from an Ops last week, but I can't remember if it was Explosive Conflict, Terror From Beyond (I'm leaning towards this one) or Scum and Villainy (this would be my second guess).

Used to drop in Terror from Beyond in-between The Writhing Horror / Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel’Sara boss fights, from a certain larger enemy....

Used to drop in Terror from Beyond in-between The Writhing Horror / Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel’Sara boss fights, from a certain larger enemy....

I'll have to keep my eyes open this week. I know I saw it drop, and needed on it, but didn't get it.

I don't remember if it was Vet Mode, 16 man or what, though, so that doesn't help much.

The striated black/purple crystals interact with collections oddly. They unlock in a character's collection once they're applied to a weapon, but you can't unlock them for the legacy. I typically cycle them through whatever weapon I have handy on a starting character to unlock them after I've pulled the container from my mailbox, but because I do this, I don't know what happens if you DON'T.

(BRB, checking a placeholder character I have)

OK, they show as Added TO Collections From Another Character, but the "unlock" button, while present, is not functional.

I see no purple outline, black core, crystals on the Cartel Market right now. just orange, red, and pink outline.

There's also the green/black crystals you can get from the Rakghoul event vendor. Those don't go into collections, though.

Even if you destroy them, the crystals themselves are bind to legacy so you can roll a new toon, get them to level 10 and send the crystals to another character.

Even if you destroy them, the crystals themselves are bind to legacy so you can roll a new toon, get them to level 10 and send the crystals to another character.

Sure, but that's an awful lot more work than just binding them to you when you get them before destroying them.