willing to buy forgotten curio

dherpin

Ok so few things, curios do not drop in hm gods, only in nim. Along with this they’re worth far more than 2mil a pop. My team mates have been selling the ones from our kills of upward of 40mil a pop.

NIM hasnt really been worth it since I rocked my 186s.

Yeah, i wasnt going to offer more crafted gear is no better than masterwork. Ill have 24 mwc by Tuesday ive been back 8 days. I didnt think I was going to get geared so quick.

I have 100s of cmts if you're interested, i dont want to craft anymore.

Ok so few things, curios do not drop in hm gods, only in nim. Along with this they’re worth far more than 2mil a pop. My team mates have been selling the ones from our kills of upward of 40mil a pop.

And also because you dont seem to know, this is something "pawnstars" deals with all the time. Just because you saw curio listed at 40 mil, dont mean its selling for that, that would be 100 mil mini.u.minimum for 1 slot. So it would be 1.4 billion for a full set lol.

Gtn dont work like that, just because its listed high doesnt mean its selling at that.

And also because you dont seem to know, this is something "pawnstars" deals with all the time. Just because you saw curio listed at 40 mil, dont mean its selling for that, that would be 100 mil mini.u.minimum for 1 slot. So it would be 1.4 billion for a full set lol.

Gtn dont work like that, just because its listed high doesnt mean its selling at that.

Oh, those sell. There are plenty of people with too many credits who want unbound alacrity enhancements and armorings for offhands.

If you read what I actually said you would see I said “My team mates have been selling the ones from our kills for upward of 40mil” I never mentioned GTN.

Edited by Maxitrac