Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dev's can we plz make Rapid Scan an Instant Cast..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Dev's can we plz make Rapid Scan an Instant Cast..

VIZIOO
02.20.2018 , 02:37 PM | #1
the ability can easily be interrupted, and 1.3 sec is not fast enough to cast while in combat, plz make it an instant cast..
Just wanna help make the game a better place

Rafiknoll
02.20.2018 , 03:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by VIZIOO View Post
the ability can easily be interrupted, and 1.3 sec is not fast enough to cast while in combat, plz make it an instant cast..
Just wanna help make the game a better place
Another "let's make mercs OP" thread.

Instant heal with the power of rapid scan (which is, don't forget, a healing ability, and if healers can spam it on DCD it will be insanely good), would be OP for any class. If you really gotta use rapid scan instantly use the CD that makes it so. Having it instant forever is just crazy. Lethality operatives can get their healing cast for free on a cooldown of 10 secs, and the ability without it is on CD, requires tactical advantage, and doesn't heal so much better than rapid.

1.3 cast without CD is already better than what most classes (sins and maras, for example) get...

KendraP
02.20.2018 , 03:50 PM | #3
I 2nd rafi here, Insta cast would be a tad ridiculous I think. I don't play merc healer (my healer is a scoundrel), granted.

TrixxieTriss
02.20.2018 , 04:23 PM | #4
Anyone would think the OP wants Mercs to have a one shot kill ability and total immunity to death...

Schoock
02.20.2018 , 04:27 PM | #5
The OP is either trolling or is insanely bad.
Faction imbalance is the scientific term for saying player skills mature at a later age than that of the intended audience of a certain faction.

Ne'laa & other Mentally Challenged from The Red Eclipse

VIZIOO
02.20.2018 , 05:10 PM | #6
I'm not asking for Rapid Scan to be off the Gcd's.. Sorcs have instant healing cast, all I'm saying is make it an instant cast and put both Emergency Scan and Rapid on a 13 - 15sec Gcd's..

MackPol
02.20.2018 , 05:49 PM | #7
2/10
You make another troll thread ?

KendraP
02.20.2018 , 06:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by VIZIOO View Post
I'm not asking for Rapid Scan to be off the Gcd's.. Sorcs have instant healing cast, all I'm saying is make it an instant cast and put both Emergency Scan and Rapid on a 13 - 15sec Gcd's..
Could I have an instant underworld medicine on my scoundrel too we're too interruptable too XD

For anyone who didn't notice - sarcasm

Raansu
02.20.2018 , 06:24 PM | #9
That is a terrible idea.

krosswong
02.20.2018 , 06:46 PM | #10
I will forego the instacast rapid scan for a taunt. My raid group needs a new tank.
The Guildkiller Legacy

Harbinger's #1 pub side trash.