Making an Ice Themed Character.

-Sullster-

Hi all,

First post in the Role-playing area of the forums. I used to roleplay a lot when I was a COH player (R.I.P.:mad: )but so far on SWTOR I have just been playing the storylines. Now I have played all 8 (some twice ls/ds) I'm looking for a main character to settle on and I want a ice theme. Usually in mmos I can be an ice mage or have cryokinetic powers and be happy.

Looking at what I know the only two classes I could see that I could make close to ice themed would be a Jedi Knight (Either Guardian or Sentinel) due to the blueness of force attacks and the nice aoe freeze move or maybe a gunslinger (likely sharpshooter spec as don't fancy fire or bleeds) With an arctic looking coat and blue blasters similar to Captain Cold.

Any opinions about what class to go with or any other suggestions?

Edited by -Sullster-

Chiss come from a cold world and the blue skin helps accentuate that. Also think about some of the cold-weather gear from Hoth. There aren't a lot of "cold" powers in SWTOR, although Cybertechs can make freeze grenades and Trooper (or at least Vanguard) has a cryo grenade ability.