How would your characters act if they were companions ((rp poll))

AhsokaTanorules

Sorry for the double post, but nobody else is posting! :p

Umbrandis

Agent: Human male

Affiliation: Empire

Homeworld: Dromund Kaas

Ship: The Shooting Star

Umbrandis is an Imperial from Dromund Kaas. At 18, he signed on for mandatory military service. He was assigned as a guard on the Marauder, a colonization ship bringing civilian occupation forces to Balmorra. It was comandeered by a Sith to destroy a fleeing Republic ship. Most of the civilians on board were killed in the battle. It was an eye-opening experience for Umbrandis. He realized two things. The first was that there are things in the war that kill Imperial civilians, the very thing he signed on to protect. The other was that the Sith are one of those things.

When his term of service was up, he signed on with Imperial Intelligence, since it would allow him more freedom to accomplish his goals. After serving in Imperial Intelligence for several years, he developed a plan. He couldn't save everyone, not with the war going on. The Sith, being Sith, weren't going to stop killing. So, his objective was to end the war and depose the Sith. He didn't like it, but that lined up quite nicely with the Republic. He contacted SIS.

Likes: The Empire, the Imperial Population, The Jedi, Sniper Rifles

Dislikes: The Republic, The Sith, Civilian Casualties

Primary Stat: Cunning

Secondary Stat: Endurance

Primary Weapon: Sniper Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Knife

I'm kind of tired, so I'll just leave it there, and get to my BH later.

Darth Sullus, Dark Council Elite

Zabrak Male

Age 32

Despite being born a slave, Lord Sullus is without pity or remorse. Firmly believing in the tenets of the Sith code, he finds those who submit themselves to others, slaves or otherwise, deserving of their fates or worse. In his mind, he is both an example and proof that where you begin in life and what you ultimately achieve are completely unrelated to one another. While he respects ruthlessness, he despises mindless bloodlust. Killing is but a tool to achieve power, to kill without wieghing the benefits is the action of a fool. Every life taken or spared is for one goal and one alone, achieving greater power.

To this end, the Dark Lord has cultivated a terrifying cyborg army using a massive following of cultists who believe him to be a God capable of shattering the foundations of worlds by his will alone. These soldiers are loyal unto death, and enhanced with next generation cybernetics, pushing their physical limits far beyond those of normal peoples. He further reinforced his armies with Cathar tribes used as scouts, spies, and guerrilla soldiers having seen their skill firsthand during his campaigns of conquest.

He has also authorized the construction and implementation of the most powerful weapon of the Sith fleet, the Silencer cannon. Capable of firing a destructive dispersal beam that obliterates all ships caught in it's wake. The first time the Silencer was used, was as both a show of force and an act of retribution against those who challenged him during his rise to power. Most notably the forces of the now deceased Darth Thanaton, a former Dark Council member himself, who's power and position now reside in Sullus' hands.

Always seeking to push his limits, he actively engages is dangerous, secretive missions. Though he may attack from the shadows striking when the time is right, he nonetheless leads from the front, relishing the thrill of battle. His combined skills as a military tactician, combatant, and strong connection to the darkside has made him an elite even amond the dark council.

likes: cunning, attacking the unprepared, imposing will on others, corrupting Jedi, twilek slave girls

Dislikes: hypocrisy, cowardice, stupidity, hipsters especailly Theron Shan.

Primary Stat: Endurance

Secondary Stat: Willpower

Weapon: Double Bladed Lightsaber

Offhand: Shield Generator

Edited by Seaturkey

• 1 month later...

Name: Kraige Winters

Imperial Agent - Sniper: Male Chiss

Like: Logical choices, choices of personal gain, blackmail, extortion, manipulation

Dislike: Selfless Acts, Loose ends, Wasting resources/Time, Pointless actions

Gifts: Technology, Underworld Goods and Weapon

''Don't worry, while you charge ahead waving your lightsabers, I'll be far away unloading rounds into the unsuspecting enemies as they are busy using your lifeless corpse for target practise''

''Yes, they've been trained to fight force users, but so have the last hundred guys who's corpses can fill a small city''

''So, we're basically running straight into a planet possessed by an immortal deity with our only back up already under dark influence to have a fist fight with said immortal being? Eh, we've done dumber"

Kanassa Shade

Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer: Male Rattaktai

Like: Loyalty, Logical Choices, Historical Knowledge, Respect for Authority

Dislike: Disloyalty, Empire damaging choices, Xenophobia, pointless killing, mercy

Gifts: Cultural Artifacts and Trophies

''Death is a hollow concept to me, for no matter what my enemies and allies will know my name''

''As long as you serve for the betterment of Empire, you will have my sabre, but one move against our great Empire and I shall strike you down''

''Some ask why, some ask how. I, on the other hand, ask who and why I should care''

Name: Sheif Sundar

Trooper: Male Zabrak

Like: Loyalty, Republic Patriotism, Imperial death, Saving and aiding innocents

Dislikes: Flirting, betrayal, unclear focus, disregard for soldiers, casualties

Gifts: Military, Weapons and Republic Memorabilia

''Soldiers are loyal and good men who lay their lives on the line every day for their planet, they are not the expendable tools of senators''

''The Republic is full of corruption, death, extortion, blood and tears. But it's still a cause worth saving''

''I pledge myself to follow you and always fight by your side. They break my legs, I'll craw to your aid. They bludgeon my eyes, I'll fire blindly as you wait behind cover. They break every bone in my body, I'll activate the C4 and buy you time