Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

class mastering

urzaplainswalker
12.01.2018 , 10:09 AM | #1
I'm wondering just how long or how many toons it takes to realyy master the class and spec?
I'm a one handed player basically, with severe cluster migraines but I do have use of 2out of the five fingers on left hand most of the time but with ulnar nerve damage from mva it tends to work when it feels like it DR's always tried repairing it but it failed
I really like the warrior/knight class but just wondering how long does it take or how many toons to really master the class been playing off and on since launch
I consider myself as a good player not one of those elites nor a total bad player I would like to try tanking mm fp's but not confident enough just yet to tank them with current game mind set. tired of guilds saying yes we will teach you but in the end you're just a number to them nothing gets taught nor helped . they tell me not to tank but switch to dps , ok well idk enough to do either one cuz i'm switching back and forth with rotation and skills trees and gear

steveerkcanjerk
12.23.2018 , 08:23 PM | #2
It really depends on you. Always understand there will always be someone better. Another thing is what do you want to be a good at. For swtor I think it would take a solid year to really consider yourself a master. I have only mastered two classes playing since 2011 but it took considerable amount of time. Alot of ranked matches, thousands of parses, gear optimization etc. It takes time but if you enjoy a class keep playing, keep learning you will get there. I have just recently taken up a juggernaut myself and enjoying the class as this will be my first force using class I really want to dive into.
the mandalorians will rise again, we will unite and make the galaxy bow.
choggun mandalorian sniper
dreadshots mandalorian mercanary

AlrikFassbauer
12.29.2018 , 04:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by steveerkcanjerk View Post
Always understand there will always be someone better.
Yes, that's the grim truth. Tragic, but true. Therefore I have just given up to try the better one. Because I do know that I'll never be the best one. I'm even too old, my reflexes are lower now, than younger players, which also plays a role in that.
And that some people who are at the top do not want others to come to the top. Often seen in RL.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

-Highsteel-
12.30.2018 , 08:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Yes, that's the grim truth. Tragic, but true. Therefore I have just given up to try the better one. Because I do know that I'll never be the best one. I'm even too old, my reflexes are lower now, than younger players, which also plays a role in that.
And that some people who are at the top do not want others to come to the top. Often seen in RL.
As long as you are pulling your own weight and falling in a higher percentile rating, you're doing your part that same as the "Best". Striving to be a useful part of the group is just as important.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE