A message to the PUG community.

UGLYMRJ

This only applies to those who complain about pre-mades ruining war zones for them. You fail to look at it from any other perspective other than your own. Here's the breakdown of the double edged sword.... Let's look at who gets shafted more, yet complain less.

Scenario #1: Pre-mades ruin war zones for PUG's on the opposite team by better communication, coordination and often skill. PUG's get wrecked and aren't happy, immediately log onto forums and click "new thread".

Scenario #2: PUG's are so poorly organized that they literally lose the game for the 4 man pre-made. Pre-made loses what should have been an easy win.

Scenario #3: 4 man pre-made and PUG on same team.... pre-made carries PUG team to victory. (They don't mention this in the list of complaints)

Scenario #4: PUG's carry pre-made to victory.... just kidding... that almost never happens...

-The other tidbit of information that often gets left out is that there are pre-mades in nearly every war zone, on both sides. The only difference is most of them are bad and it goes unnoticed. They don't mention that either.

-The PUG's who go idle in war zones to farm coms... don't get mentioned either in these lists of complaints.

-The PUG's who shoot down from the edge of their end zone at the warriors in the pit on huttball... also don't get mentioned.

-The PUG's that go on Rambo missions and do nothing but hurt the team... well... they don't get mentioned either.

-The PUG's that put up 50K in stats during a 15 minute voidstar.... no one mentions him in those threads.... but that's probably because HE IS the guy starting the damn thread.

So before you complain... think about who's really getting the worst of this situation.

My point in this is... the pre-mades (good ones) get screwed more often than you PUG's and WE'RE the ones doing the heavy lifting. It's amazing that so many of you can sit here and complain about pre-mades wrecking your face when 2 games later that same pre-made is getting you an easy win.

Want to solve the problem? Use the tools available... form a guild, form a pre-made and get better.

Disclaimer: I know there are good PUG's out there that understand the game and this post does not apply to you. However, you are the minority. The majority of guilds are awful and the PUG's are even worse on average.

In the end... I only hope that one PUG gets this to sink in and the next time they want to complain about pre-mades, they stop, and think... and realize that it's the ones who are putting forth the extra effort by learning to play the game properly, forming groups and organizing tactics and strategies that are far more affected by PUG's vs pre-mades than you PUG's who hop on twice a week for an hour before bed and spam force lightning while face tanking a marauder.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by UGLYMRJ.

The more you know... (Insert rainbow here)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're leaving out the part where we all know that forming a premade is a morally suspect endeavor, similar to shaking babies, and thereby the feelings and frustrations of PvP guilds are less relevant than those of "good" people.

Furthermore, any business major knows that the long term success of a game is achieved by catering to the lowest common denominator, and the key to SW:Tor's longevity is making the game the most enjoyable, for the people spend the least amount of time playing the game, with the least amount of skill.

AWWWWW...*****IIIIEEEET Ugly you gonna get a banned for this. You know you can't call pugs out.:D LOL Your post is exactly what I am saying. There is probably never a time where this no premades on a team. To come to the forums to say that "I am LOSING because of premades" is an excuse!!!!!!

whoa, logic :eek:

On the contrary, his post is, as usual, manifesting a complete lack of logic, presence of several contradictions , naive expectations that a community effort can solve all problems and what he seems to believe is a cleverly hidden "I'd like to keep rolling pugs".

AWWWWW...*****IIIIEEEET Ugly you gonna get a banned for this. You know you can't call pugs out.:D LOL Your post is exactly what I am saying. There is probably never a time where this no premades on a team. To come to the forums to say that "I am LOSING because of premades" is an excuse!!!!!!

*there are no premades

On the contrary, his post is, as usual, manifesting a complete lack of logic, presence of several contradictions , naive expectations that a community effort can solve all problems and what he seems to believe is a cleverly hidden "I'd like to keep rolling pugs".

oy gevalt

you are mashugana

Edited by cashogy_reborn

LOL... you know my PT on POT5 is named Awshii'et right? Add me if you haven't. Been slacking on POT5 but plan on getting back in it after the wedding/honeymoon.

And that's exactly it... it's an excuse which is easier than accepting ones own failures for most. As soon as the gear grind wasn't a logical complaint the 37th division of the nerf pre-made brigade took off in full force.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

AGAIN another pug who just can not seem to understand!!!!! A good team will always beat a bad team regardless of pugs or premades. You can have 8 guildys on the same team with 13k hp and 8 pugs with full wh 20k hp and I guarantee that the pugs will win. So in this situation who has the advantage?????? Also if you are telling me that the team with 13k hp players are going to win then please uninstall.

LOL... you know my PT on POT5 is named Awshii'et right? Add me if you haven't. Been slacking on POT5 but plan on getting back in it after the wedding/honeymoon.

And that's exactly it... it's an excuse which is easier than accepting ones own failures for most. As soon as the gear grind wasn't a logical complaint the 37th division of the nerf pre-made brigade took off in full force.

YOURE ON POT5??!?!?!?!?!?!? zomgz

I would actually prefer competition on a reglar basis and not only expect to get it when we have good enough team composition to form a rated team and fight the same 3 guilds on my server.

And the only expectation I have is the same one pushed on us by our parents and any role model... strive to be better. If people can't take that kind of logic into a video game I'd hate to see how well they perform in the real world.

Yeah that's why I said that . O and what level are you with your PT. We are making a rateds team and we might need a PT. I am rolling a jug hybrid/tank for this new team. LMK

This only applies to those who complain about pre-mades ruining war zones for them. You fail to look at it from any other perspective other than your own. Here's the breakdown of the double edged sword.... Let's look at who gets shafted more, yet complain less.

Scenario #1: Pre-mades ruin war zones for PUG's on the opposite team by better communication, coordination and often skill. PUG's get wrecked and aren't happy, immediately log onto forums and click "new thread".

Scenario #2: PUG's are so poorly organized that they literally lose the game for the 4 man pre-made. Pre-made loses what should have been an easy win.

Scenario #3: 4 man pre-made and PUG on same team.... pre-made carries PUG team to victory. (They don't mention this in the list of complaints)

Scenario #4: PUG's carry pre-made to victory.... just kidding... that almost never happens...

-The other tidbit of information that often gets left out is that there are pre-mades in nearly every war zone, on both sides. The only difference is most of them are bad and it goes unnoticed. They don't mention that either.

-The PUG's who go idle in war zones to farm coms... don't get mentioned either in these lists of complaints.

-The PUG's who shoot down from the edge of their end zone at the warriors in the pit on huttball... also don't get mentioned.

-The PUG's that go on Rambo missions and do nothing but hurt the team... well... they don't get mentioned either.

-The PUG's that put up 50K in stats during a 15 minute voidstar.... no one mentions him in those threads.... but that's probably because HE IS the guy starting the damn thread.

So before you complain... think about who's really getting the worst of this situation.

My point in this is... the pre-mades (good ones) get screwed more often than you PUG's and WE'RE the ones doing the heavy lifting. It's amazing that so many of you can sit here and complain about pre-mades wrecking your face when 2 games later that same pre-made is getting you an easy win.

Want to solve the problem? Use the tools available... form a guild, form a pre-made and get better.

Disclaimer: I know there are good PUG's out there that understand the game and this post does not apply to you. However, you are the minority. The majority of guilds are awful and the PUG's are even worse on average.

In the end... I only hope that one PUG gets this to sink in and the next time they want to complain about pre-mades, they stop, and think... and realize that it's the ones who are putting forth the extra effort by learning to play the game properly, forming groups and organizing tactics and strategies that are far more affected by PUG's vs pre-mades than you PUG's who hop on twice a week for an hour before bed and spam force lightning while face tanking a marauder.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by UGLYMRJ.

The more you know... (Insert rainbow here)

I have read your posts for a long time. You try so hard to spread logic to people who will never understand. When the game first came out, I was in the best guild on The Maw. We did a lot of pre-mades and won a lot of the games. Since the server merge, I have been pugging ALL of my warzones. I have been on both sides of the fence. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with pre-mades. This game allows people to guild and queue in groups for a reason. I am a commando heals, which is a very tough class to pug in. I know the pain of losing games. Being in a pre-made doesn't guarantee a win. I have won against pre-mades before (Only if the pug is good.) People who are bad will always find something to complain about. People want to find a reason to put the blame for their lost. Most people who play this game will never realize they aren't as good as they think. Cutting to the point, all I do is pug now, pre-mades are not an issue and should be allowed. I have been rambling for far too long, take this post and thread to heart and reflect your true skill on this game. :rak_04:

This was a bunch of random words and sayings, but I agree with you UGLYMRJ

Edited by General_Aldo

Yeah that's why I said that . O and what level are you with your PT. We are making a rateds team and we might need a PT. I am rolling a jug hybrid/tank for this new team. LMK

I still have a long way to go... but I'm gonna XP boost the hell outta him tho and hopefully give em some more attention when life is back to normal. Most likely not until early March unfortunately... but I'm sure 10 days in Hawaii will make me miss TOR a bit less. :D

You're in Hawaii ain't ya? Gonna be at the Makena resort on Maui (spell check)

I have read your posts for a long time. You try so hard to spread logic to people who will never understand. When the game first came out, I was in the best guild on The Maw. We did a lot of pre-mades and won a lot of the games. Since the server merge, I have been pugging ALL of my warzones. I have been on both sides of the fence. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with pre-mades. This game allows people to guild and queue in groups for a reason. I am a commando heals, which is a very tough class to pug in. I know the pain of losing games. Being in a pre-made doesn't guarantee a win. I have won against pre-mades before (Only if the pug is good.) People who are bad will always find something to complain about. People want to find a reason to put the blame for their lost. Most people who play this game will never realize they aren't as good as they think. Cutting to the point, all I do is pug now, pre-mades are not an issue and should be allowed. I have been rambling for far too long, take this post and thread to heart and reflect your true skill on this game. :rak_04:

You are a smart man my friend!!!! :D

all the best to you and your husband ^.^

I still have a long way to go... but I'm gonna XP boost the hell outta him tho and hopefully give em some more attention when life is back to normal. Most likely not until early March unfortunately... but I'm sure 10 days in Hawaii will make me miss TOR a bit less. :D

You're in Hawaii ain't ya? Gonna be at the Makena resort on Maui (spell check)

Im on Oahu, but if you guys stop by on Oahu hit me up and I will take you to all the good food places!!!! :D

all the best to you and your husband ^.^

LOL, well played sir

Im on Oahu, but if you guys stop by on Oahu hit me up and I will take you to all the good food places!!!! :D

Honestly we're probably gonna barely leave the resort... nevermind the island. Figured I'd check to see if you were nearby tho. But most of our honeymoon is probably gonna be spent being as lazy as possible with drinks in our hands and what little energy we put out is going to be baby making practice.

We're both ready to kick a kitten with all this planning... having a nice wedding is over rated. Shoulda just hit a drive-thru in Vegas. :D

This was a bunch of random words and sayings, but I agree with you UGLYMRJ

LOL... I understood loud and clear... and as much as I agree that it's falling on deaf ears. It just gets annoying seeing the same arguments spammed over and over with little logic and people placing the blame everywhere but where it belongs.

I think sometimes I just create posts like this to make sure someone out there agrees with me and that I haven't quite lost my mind yet. :D

You really need to stop obsessing over this issue. You may have some issues you may want to address.

The bottom line on the Pug Premade issue is as follows: When I pug, some matches are ok but most are impossible to win. When I premade it's just too easy. I win probably 99% of my matches if its vs a Pug and I am barely even trying. Super easy mode would be a good description. I bet i could run one macro and nothing else still win 95% of them. One button I win. This is really what you spend your days obssessing about?