Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smash isn't that bad

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Smash isn't that bad

Kovaos
01.23.2013 , 11:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
All im saying is...make thermal grenade or Force in balance hit for 6k, with 100% crit. We will see how much you guys defend that crap then.
Exactly.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

criminalheretic
01.23.2013 , 11:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Burk View Post
Smashtards need to be nerfed, I've run in to warzones that had5 or more jugs. This flavor of the month has run its course and needs to be nerfed in the ground never to rise again. So stupid that a tank class has survivability and can put up the biggest dps numbers.
While I agree that smash is a little OP, I don't really get that people keep bemoaning the fact that a "Tank class" has it. There are no "Tank Classes" there are only 'tank specs', and Rage is a dps spec.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Coldin
01.24.2013 , 12:19 AM | #23
Yes. It is that bad.

/thread

Darth-Rammstein
01.24.2013 , 12:54 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Burk View Post
Smashtards need to be nerfed, I've run in to warzones that had5 or more jugs. This flavor of the month has run its course and needs to be nerfed in the ground never to rise again. So stupid that a tank class has survivability and can put up the biggest dps numbers.
Seriously? According to you the only classes that should be able to dps are marauders and snipers since every other class has an option to tank or heal....btw why do you single out juggernauts? There are far more marauders running around in rage spec and they do more damage and have better defensive cds than a juggernaut does.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five ----> The Ebon Hawk
http://www.swtor.com/r/RC8V8V New and Old players welcome to use my referral for rewards, much appreciated.

Okovango
01.24.2013 , 01:03 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by sauerkraut View Post
No. just L2P to PvP, because perma stun , bubble , disrupt, stun, stun, stun, disrupt, sealth, stun, disrupt, stun, bubble, stun, disrupt, stun is not PvP. It's just what BW did to SWTOR PvP to keep it's PvP rejects subs, so they can have their money.
You do realize that you just told a bounty hunter to learn to play by constantly bubbling himself? and stealth?

United_Strafes
01.24.2013 , 03:28 AM | #26
Good post if you know, there was one guy running around smashing and not 7......

rainbow
01.24.2013 , 04:00 AM | #27
A thing that might help would be removing the auto crit and instead increase surge rating bonus to maybe 40% base. Just a wild guess, the damage on smash with surge in effect would be greater, without crit it would be less, so they have to sacrifice surge/power for critical rating to reliably deal damage... but every other class and spec will crit higher that way.
Jar'Kai Sword:
Adwaennah - Sith Assassin
Evelynne - Operative
Adwaenyth - Jedi Sentinel

POPsi
01.24.2013 , 04:35 AM | #28
that's just bull OP. Problem is not a single derpsmasher, but when you face a team of 4+ monkeys at the same time. All you see is jumpjumpjump smashsmashsmash, ohwait, I'm dead again. That's the problem.

DweezillKagemand
01.24.2013 , 05:10 AM | #29
Just give it a flat 30% nerf. I'm happy.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

Megatfx
01.24.2013 , 05:36 AM | #30
You guys must all be from the Bastion where you haven't figured out how to deal with Smash. The spec is an afterthought on PoT5 nowadays.