Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thank you Teso?

Reno_Tarshil
04.20.2014 , 10:17 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallorik View Post
LOL, you people are like zombies.
Please do tell, I would love to know how we are like zombies.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Sangrar
04.20.2014 , 01:08 PM | #122
Thats because you are a fanboy cheerleader and like pedophiles and alcoholics you all want to believe that everyone else is one too.
whoa whoa whoa, there is NO WAY you can justify comparing a guy defending a game to those two examples that's going way to far, whatever your opinion about "defenders" that comparison is a grave exaggeration and very offensive.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Jeweledleah
04.20.2014 , 02:44 PM | #123
I don't have the time or patience to read another one of your novels of nonsense so ill just take the first one.

Its not just my opinion, you can keep telling yourself that this game lost 1.5 million players because people are mean! wow sucks! or its gods fault! The simple fact is that bioware made an mmo from 2005 and players noticed.
wow dude...

just wow..

no, this game lost players, like pretty much all MMO's lose players. people try out the game, figure out its not for them, and the ones with healthy minds? move on to something they may enjoy better. and those who stay are the games target audience. with exception of the fabulous individuals like you who just cannot. let. go. who keep hoping that the game will be something THEY want it to be, and then make claims about how much the game sucks because its not what THEY wanted.

you.

are.

ridiculous.

and possibly in need of psychological help.

horrorfaneightys
04.20.2014 , 04:15 PM | #124
Thats because you are a fanboy cheerleader and like pedophiles and alcoholics you all want to believe that everyone else is one too.
What? Did you just compare liking this game to alcoholics and pedophiles? You are so detached from reality it's scary.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

aeterno
04.20.2014 , 04:54 PM | #125
LOL, you people are like zombies.
I'm seriously intrigued by which standard this game falls short. Last I heard its making the publisher a tidy sum of profit, probably why it hasn't gone the way of WH yet. Meaning BW is not completely incompetent.

Which brings me to my original point, zenimax is giving the vanilla bw team a very good run for the money in terms of not the smartest design decisions and implementation botches. That's a fact and they will take justified and unjustified flack for it whether your sensibilities can handle it maturely or not (not). Even the messianic AN lost its heavenly glow relatively fast when it came to it. Only zombies around are those still idolizing these companies such as yourself, "zenidrone".

Miggzy
04.20.2014 , 05:03 PM | #126
Harbinger was listed as "standard" population at 10 pm last friday night. Unfortunately I think we will be seeing another round of server merges in the next 6 months or so.

Sangrar
04.20.2014 , 05:27 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Miggzy View Post
Harbinger was listed as "standard" population at 10 pm last friday night. Unfortunately I think we will be seeing another round of server merges in the next 6 months or so.
its Easter weekend people are on Vacation half the guys I know are out of their respective towns
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preffered and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE to prove it's legit

Mallorik
04.21.2014 , 02:49 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by horrorfaneightys View Post
What? Did you just compare liking this game to alcoholics and pedophiles? You are so detached from reality it's scary.
Sorry to rain on the pearl clutching party of the professionally offended but re read it and show me where I compared anything to anyone liking this game.

And you people are the deranged ones, I played this game because it was star wars and the raiding was pretty good. In no game I play am I not going to point out what I think needs to be done to make the game more successful so that it makes more money and I don't have to settle for 10 raid bosses a year.

Most people on this forum who make posts critical to the game start out very constructive, then they are attacked by the rabid fanboys who don't want anything changed because they either dont understand what is being discussed or they have some delusional fixation on hating wow and think any modernization of swtor will turn it into wow.