Jedi Under Siege Reactions?

esomxummills

Jedi Under Siege as 5.10 is cool...I love Ossus and it's dailies. It is also great to see so many QQ about new gear....truly lol to see people ***** and whine about it in game chat and on forums. Only time I really cared about gear was at start of game and 1st time they introduced new gear. After that it was just on and off with this game. To all those who are so gung-ho on BIS gear...keep QQ..it makes my day. And after 3-6 months when BW again raises gear,same *****es gonna QQ again. BIS gear is the last thing on my mind and it was funny when people QQ and raged on 5.0...and it's funny now.

But one thing I HATE about Jedi Under Siege...like really hate and dislike.....IS WHY THE **** DID YOU BRING BACK MALGUS !!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!! This is copy+ paste move of bringing back Darth Maul in Clone Wars and I hated it there too. Both cool characters,but if you didn't know how to use them in first place,then just leave them dead. I know you are not the ones responsible for Maul,but copy+paste how both" died" and then just came back.

Just reminds me, how much you milked Revan... STOP IT !!!

You had cool storyline with Satele and her sensing Theron dying,but then all you/we get is one mail from her...like miss me BW with that. You could have old companions become big players,but no. Let's bring back Malgus.

To each his own but Maul never really died when he fell in the pit. They brought him back in the comics long before he returned in clone wars and rebels. Malgus was someone I always assumed survived and would one day return... I mean you aren't going to kill a sith that cool by simply knocking him into a pit. Into a reactor maybe... but thats different.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was really frustrating. Turns out only romanced Consulars get to say anything about being happy to see Nadia in that scene. Anyone else only gets to be happy to see her after that whole Ossus affair is finished. :(

It's also true that it didn't make sense that Nadia and Jaesa don't recognize Lana Beniko. Even if they didn't know them well, they should know who they are. And in my case, Jaesa and Nadia were two of them people I specifically brought with me for the Forged Alliance/Shadow of Revan storyline.

It's not like this was always a problem. Theron's reaction to Kaliyo was on point, for example. I guess best possible explanation is that they knew they had met them before but after 6 years didn't remember them well. But you'd think it would be hard to forget fighting Revan or Yavin or the catastrophe on Ziost.

You can pretty much count anything that happened after makeb until this update as something your companions are not apart of. Jaesa makes comments throughout all of makeb Just make sure to walk and run around the zones and dont use a speeder as often. You can hear and read her comments at that point but she doesn't say a word in any part of shadow of revan and I don't recall if she says anything in ilum or oricron either. Sort of why I don't mind running through makeb on all my alts just so I can hear them speak again.

I am aware of how little companions speak after Makeb. You're right, Jaesa doesn't speak during any of Shadow of Revan. But Nadia does. As I said, I brought her with me for most of Rishi and Yavin on my Consular. And I don't think the fact that companions don't speak necessarily means that they weren't supposed to be present. If you have them summoned, they always look like they are part of the cut scenes. In fact, I thought the group shots on Yavin made them seem like they were legitimately part of the team.

I completed the republic version of 5.10 today and I am very confused

how is it that in the Imperial version, Gnost Dural can be killed or taken prisoner but in the republic version he is severely injured, rescued and treated by the republic/Jedi? How are both versions allowed to happen? Surely if he's captured by the Sith/Empire in their version the same should be true during the Jedi/Repuiblic version? How can they have a story where there are different outcomes for Gnost Dural? I also think something similar must be true for Darth Malora. It's all very confusing

Late response, but still: It's really very simple. There is only one Commander, consequently only one of the stories is true.

For example, if you play a Republic character, Malgus faces Gnost Dural alone.

To each his own but Maul never really died when he fell in the pit. They brought him back in the comics long before he returned in clone wars and rebels. Malgus was someone I always assumed survived and would one day return... I mean you aren't going to kill a sith that cool by simply knocking him into a pit. Into a reactor maybe... but thats different.

Naah..Maul was and should be dead...he was split in half and then fell down I don't know how far,but he even bounced of the walls on the way down. Doesn't matter if it were in comics first. Bringing him back was weak and stupid. They could've milked him with stories before his death,but once Obi cut him in half and he fell down,that should be the end of Maul.

And Malgus was already defeated once...nothing he can do is gonna redeem him now. He was cool in trailers same as Satele,but then in game they just ignored him and gave us Marr...and if Marr didn''t have last name Marr no one would give a **** about that spiky troll.

Ask yourself...what can Malgus do now? NOTHING...no one he kills can shock you,nothing he does can shock you. What will end up is that he'll probably be some end operation boss a-la Revan style...weak..weak...weak.

They could give you some new padawan story and so on...but no let's bring back guy who everyone forgot about and was defeated like a *****...2nd time he'll probably be swallowed up in Sarlac Pit waiting for Bobba Fett to join him.

Finally played the saboteur story today. It was actually quite fun. After everything that has happened in the expansions it's kind of hard to get back to the old Rep vs Imp story... just not feeling it. But I've always hoped my Knight could switch sides and this is finally possible so I'm happy about this, though I hope in the future we get to do more damage and eventually show our true colors and actually switch sides.

Hmm, my reactions...

*play it on consular*

“I’m done already? Awww...at least I’ve got Nadia back and found out what happened to Iresso”

*wanders forums, sees messages about it being bugged, turns pale, jumps back on consular and checks companions*

“Awwww, man! :(

Edited by VelvetSanity

Yeah Malgus didn't die originally, we had to knock him over the bridge..but it was easier to make him "die" in the fp later on...just ask the people from launch ( cough, me). As to Siege LOVE the update...and really gear crying..its an mmo O.O we grind for gear...but Definitely happy we just have to do 4 HM Fp's for our crystal. =) . Only kind of sad over is theron only gives our toon's hugs...i hear that Lana has pet names for toons that romance her...O.O we never get that :( . Ah well we can dream lol =) Jealous umm just a tad lol :rolleyes: Anyways , all in all a good update. Get to the grind...;) its what is part of the fun!!!!

Yeah Malgus didn't die originally, we had to knock him over the bridge..but it was easier to make him "die" in the fp later on...just ask the people from launch ( cough, me). As to Siege LOVE the update...and really gear crying..its an mmo O.O we grind for gear...but Definitely happy we just have to do 4 HM Fp's for our crystal. =) . Only kind of sad over is theron only gives our toon's hugs...i hear that Lana has pet names for toons that romance her...O.O we never get that :( . Ah well we can dream lol =) Jealous umm just a tad lol :rolleyes: Anyways , all in all a good update. Get to the grind...;) its what is part of the fun!!!!

She what? All I reember her calling my consular is “Commander” (aside from the watching the sunset scene)...and they’re married :p

She what? All I reember her calling my consular is “Commander” (aside from the watching the sunset scene)...and they’re married :p

Yeah , from what i hear Lana calls your toon "my love" at different times things like that. Just interesting ,oh and she is very huggy too, which is idk..sithy? meh water under the bridge tbh. :cool:

Yeah , from what i hear Lana calls your toon "my love" at different times things like that. Just interesting ,oh and she is very huggy too, which is idk..sithy? meh water under the bridge tbh. :cool:

Hmm. The sunset cutscene was the only one that stuck in my mind, aside from the occasional kiss

They could give you some new padawan story and so on...but no let's bring back guy who everyone forgot about and was defeated like a *****...2nd time he'll probably be swallowed up in Sarlac Pit waiting for Bobba Fett to join him.

Or they could do both. Though I'd much rather get newer stuff or things that give my existing companions use again - very happy for jaesa and nadia return.

Oh and Boba also escaped the sarlac pit in a comic and later shows up to kill you in darkforces jedi outcast or academy (I cant' remember which)

Or they could do both. Though I'd much rather get newer stuff or things that give my existing companions use again - very happy for jaesa and nadia return.

Oh and Boba also escaped the sarlac pit in a comic and later shows up to kill you in darkforces jedi outcast or academy (I cant' remember which)

Yeah I know he does,but he got beaten by BLIND Han...how much of a threat can he be afterwards. And i never really read comics after episode VI ended. Read and heard few things about, how Palpatine mind swapped bodies...BORING...doing same **** over and over and over again. I did read some of the Legacy stuff with Cade Skywalker or what's his name.

And while I am at it...Jango Fett was a cool character. Bobba is weak and waste of space. Just proves clones aren't better than real thing.

Give me my own padawan to train and other stuff....erase Malgus and be done with him.

Edited by Collec