Out of combat healing is considered an exploit?

MahneWarrior

While this is not really a problem in warzones, 1v1 it is highly overpowered. The assassin deception tree is already the strongest 1v1 class in the game and utilizing this ability makes it even more one sided.

Also it's not the same as eating in wow for a rogue, you also regain your force from seethe in addition to health. This basically resets the the fight completely in your favor which is a truly broken mechanic. Broken and OP but definitely not an exploit.

I do agree it makes it one sided, though how is it not the same as a rogue eating in wow? I have been away from WoW for a long time, but as I recall you needed to drop combat to eat. The basic idea is the same is it not?

Perhaps you are unaware that some classes need to use their CC break to survive the burst from the opener. It is all fine in theory to save your breaker for the mind trap mez, but it won't do you much good if you die before that chance ever arises.

well...you don't need to break the knockdown, but yeah. you'd probably have to break the 2nd CC. everyone has to break eventually. anyway... the other guy was talking about them being OP in duels, right? they're fine in WZs.