The whole EGA and names thing...

soilhaloo

Dunno I usually dont complain but the main reason I even ordered early was to get the names wife and I wanted.....which is obviously not going to happen now. Could care less about getting in and playing early....

Kind of on the edge of just cancelling it is really dissapointing, going to have a bad taste in my mouth everytime I see my chars name.

Dunno I usually dont complain but the main reason I even ordered early was to get the names wife and I wanted.....which is obviously not going to happen now. Could care less about getting in and playing early....

Kind of on the edge of just cancelling it is really dissapointing, going to have a bad taste in my mouth everytime I see my chars name.

Wait... you're on the edge of cancelling OVER A NAME!? Are you kidding?

I don't even...

Guilds and squaters are reserving names like crazy. It looks like folks who didn't get in on the first wave are pretty much screwed by the handful that did. I'm losing interest in this game by the minute.

not true.... there will be numerous servers opening up over the next few weeks... you are jsut getting swept up in the hype.

but since youre losing interest over...this...lol..... good on ya....

... see ya later.

Wait... you're on the edge of cancelling OVER A NAME!? Are you kidding?

I don't even...

May not be a big deal to you, or others...but I have used same name in every mmo I have played....so its up near the top on my concerns.

Edited by soilhaloo

Pre-order before November next time...when the Early Access in the middle of the following month?

Do what I plan to do.

1. Get access

2. Monitor forums

3. Wait for new server announcement

4. Restart on new server

5. Win

If you think about it. Most servers out right now are full, high pop and medium and as of right now, only the first 2 days of pre-orders have gone out.

By the time December pre-orders get access, there will need to be double the amount of servers currently available to accommodate everyone.

There will be 10-20 new servers released per day. So if your name is as important to you as my name is to me, just relax and stop stressing. It'll all work out

Pre-order before November next time...when the Early Access in the middle of the following month?

I ordered the day after preorders started and still haven't gotten access.

As far as new servers go, why should we have to roll on some god forsaken low pop server that'll propable end up merged in a few months? There should have been a limit to the number of characters created during early access to prevent mass name squating.