EV / KP HM Timed Run Challenge (All Servers)

<Chosen Elite> hosted EV / KP HM Timed Run Challenge!

Watch the Challenge at track the times at http://www.chosen-elite.com/timed

Rules

- Timed run challenge begins Sunday August 18th at 8pm EST

- Each group must have a live stream that is active from 7:50pm EST until Operations are complete

- You must kill all bosses

- You do not have to kill all trash but you are not allowed to stealth diectly to bosses

- It is the groups preference which Operation to clear first

- All raid consumables are allowed EXCEPT the Nightmare Pilgrim buff

- Once your operation begins you may only substitute one player for a total roster of 9

Sign-up: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4959323#post4959323

(First guilds to sign up will have priority)

Edited by Drunkshade
Grammar

The big problem with this event, is the fact that my guild, and who knows how many others run OPs on the weekend, since RL takes a greater demand compared to weekdays.

I understand that you want to make things more fun and challenging by having everyone raiding at the same time, just a bit impractical.

On another note, the raids should be nightmare mode, instead of hard mode to try to force people to use a normal raid set up, instead of having beefy dps tanking, and hybrids healing, which would give a disadvantage to some guilds that may not have certain classes that can fill a hybrid role.

The big problem with this event, is the fact that my guild, and who knows how many others run OPs on the weekend, since RL takes a greater demand compared to weekdays.

I understand that you want to make things more fun and challenging by having everyone raiding at the same time, just a bit impractical.

On another note, the raids should be nightmare mode, instead of hard mode to try to force people to use a normal raid set up, instead of having beefy dps tanking, and hybrids healing, which would give a disadvantage to some guilds that may not have certain classes that can fill a hybrid role.

I understand your argument. The reason we chose Sunday night was so that it would not interfere with lots of guilds that raid Tuesday - Thursday. We alos chose 8 man and Hard Mode is because we want to include as many guilds as would like to compete. There are many small guilds that play SWTOR that are still clearing through EC and nightmare might turn them off as to challenging to compete in.