Origin Pre orders ***?

lunabaguna

Been reading at several locations that Origin DD pre-orders have been given priority over those people ordering through Wal Mart, Amazon, or Best Buy, regardless of the pre-order date. If this is true, fail EA.

those would be trolls sir. I got my DD with origin and i am not in

I think its because so many people ordered early "on the first day" that they cant fit them all in the same day, ever thought of that ? :rolleyes: who said priority in days, perhaps hours & mintues counted.

Back to the point, I doubt it, i got DD from origin and nothing yet :)

Been reading at several locations that Origin DD pre-orders have been given priority over those people ordering through Wal Mart, Amazon, or Best Buy, regardless of the pre-order date. If this is true, fail EA.

If you're referring to Early Game Access, it's not true.

If you're referring to when retailers are shipping, right now we have no updates to share on retailers other than Origin. Origin is shipping physical copies of the game to North American addresses from December 16th.

I think its because so many people ordered early "on the first day" that they cant fit them all in the same day, ever thought of that ? :rolleyes: who said priority in days, perhaps hours & mintues counted.

Back to the point, I doubt it, i got DD from origin and nothing yet :)

Or at least not in the first wave, for sure...

Also ordered from Origin, and not in. Don't expect to be in today since I ordered in Oct.

If you're referring to when retailers are shipping, right now we have no updates to share on retailers other than Origin. Origin is shipping physical copies of the game to North American addresses from December 16th.

Thats funny, after all the crap talking everyone said about EA not letting copies of the game be shipped before street datem they are shipping the game out 4 days early.

I'm thinking there's a kernel of truth here, not because of unfairness, but simple internet mechanics. Simply put, people who ordered through origin got their preorder keys earlier then most people who preordered through conventional means. and entering your code earlier equates to earlier access.

Look on the bright side. I preordered from Wal-Mart and they double-charged me! I sent them a polite email this morning saying they need to reverse it immediately. Not because I can't afford to lose another $170 for a bit, but just because I hate being double-charged.

multiplayer.it is already shipping

I preordered from Origin and entered my code on 7/27/2011.

Still waiting for the early access email.

I'm thinking there's a kernel of truth here, not because of unfairness, but simple internet mechanics. Simply put, people who ordered through origin got their preorder keys earlier then most people who preordered through conventional means. and entering your code earlier equates to earlier access.

This is not completley correct .. I myself am confused and a bit frustrated .. I purchased pre-order from Origin and was only given one code for Pre-order .. I have not recieved any other code via e-mail to apply if I get an e-mail for early access .. the original code will not work and trying to get an answer from EA or Origin is impossible.. So if I get an early access e-mail it seems I am screwed.. Is anyone else in my situation...?

Very frustrated ...!!!!!

VONNER