Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
09.29.2014 , 01:31 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Nepthen View Post
Something special for subs?

Is it a Kephess holo statue?
Three of 'em.

ML_DoubleTap
09.29.2014 , 01:31 PM | #52
It's probably a really good idea to get expectations even higher by promising a special treat for subscribers. I can't think of a way that would end poorly.
Bonkurz

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 01:31 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
It's probably a really good idea to get expectations even higher by promising a special treat for subscribers. I can't think of a way that would end poorly.
Get ready for an über-reskin of a reskin. It's going to be a blast.

EvenHardNiner
09.29.2014 , 01:31 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
Then we find out the detonator is actually the /dud emote

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 01:32 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
Stay back, I’m holding a thermal detonator! To answer your question about the expansion announcement:

Soon™! We are holding the announcement back a bit to add something really nice for subscribers, and we’ll be revealing all shortly - a couple of weeks at the latest. The delay of announcement has no effect on the expansion schedule, and we are still sticking to our commitment of launching it this year.
So.....you delayed the announcement of the announcement to add something you could have announced whenever you wanted?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Tatile
09.29.2014 , 01:32 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Get ready for an über-reskin of a reskin. It's going to be a blast.
Probably early access, as it's not a paid expansion.

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 01:32 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by ML_DoubleTap View Post
L O L!!! Isn't that the truth >.<
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

GrandLordMenace
09.29.2014 , 01:33 PM | #58
Bioware: I'm going to be frank.

I don't really care what the expansion announcement is, just let us pre-order the damn thing already.

All I want to know: Price, setting, Ops releases, new level cap, and release date. Period. All the other stuff, IE the preorder bonuses, etc, can be revealed whenever you want. I just want to be able to pre order the damn thing.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 01:33 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Probably early access, as it's not a paid expansion.
I find it hard to believe it isn't a paid expansion.

Rasen
09.29.2014 , 01:33 PM | #60
Click here for my modest referral.