Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Essence_of_Light
09.29.2014 , 11:56 AM | #21
We're going to be getting the information tomorrow at 11:59 PM. Have to wait until the last possible moment.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

iDraxter
09.29.2014 , 11:59 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
We're going to be getting the information tomorrow at 11:59 PM. Have to wait until the last possible moment.
Considering the trailer we saw with Revan last time, I trully believe we could get another under 1 minute video so your post is accurate well done.

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 12:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
Considering the trailer we saw with Revan last time, I trully believe we could get another under 1 minute video so your post is accurate well done.
I assume "full reveal" will entail a bit more than that.

RaiderMid
09.29.2014 , 12:12 PM | #24
Most likely all we will get is a name, date, possibly cost and maybe a few breadcrumbs when they do announce it. Calm down.

jedip_enguin
09.29.2014 , 12:13 PM | #25
Nope.
Click my link please, I'm almost out of Cartel coins - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

Ottoattack
09.29.2014 , 12:37 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
Why are you rushing the dissapointment that is to come young one? You know it`s coming...You know you`ll hate atleast something about it....conserve your energy for the 3.0 sucks threads that are to follow.
BW track record since 2.4 is really bad. Also, considering that since 2.4 we have not seen any new ops, HM FPs and beyond terrible WZ, If 3.0 will be the same size of 2.0, it is an automatic disappointment. Not to mention, Forges Alliances was so bad that it makes Mekab and Dread Guards look like a master piece.

I am not having my hopes high so I won't be so disappointment. What I really wanna know sooner than later is what will be the comms exchange rate, what will happen to current PvP gear and if there are any changes in PvP system to be tested thoroughly so we do not have the ridiculous bugs we had in the PvP system for like 2 month after 2.0 release.

AlienEyeTX
09.29.2014 , 12:37 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by RaiderMid View Post
Most likely all we will get is a name, date, possibly cost and maybe a few breadcrumbs when they do announce it. Calm down.
That's right. They have to tease us with "Bonus Items" for ordering early/subscribing. That HAS to be part of the reveal.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

RaiderMid
09.29.2014 , 12:44 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
That's right. They have to tease us with "Bonus Items" for ordering early/subscribing. That HAS to be part of the reveal.
This has me curious as to if it will be a paid expansion or not. I'm leaning towards that it will be a paid expansion but if the expansion is still on schedule to come out this year, where's the pre-order information? How long of a pre-order period did Rise of the Hutt Cartel get?

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 12:45 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by RaiderMid View Post
This has me curious as to if it will be a paid expansion or not. I'm leaning towards that it will be a paid expansion but if the expansion is still on schedule to come out this year, where's the pre-order information? How long of a pre-order period did Rise of the Hutt Cartel get?
Almost five months or so.

It was also announced eleven months before release.

TheDominatorJedi
09.29.2014 , 12:47 PM | #30
So what? When do we get the full reveal of the 3.0 expansion? Today or tomorrow and exactly how much hours is it far away from now?