Experience with Pinning Resolve?

Final

So, I'm trying the feat Pinning Resolve (Force Lift affects one more target within 8 meters), and my problem with it so far is that very few enemies stand close enough for it work.

Any experiences with this feat?

Personally I find it to be rather crappy. In most situations where you would need it, you're likely to die anyways from problems managing it and your companions aoe's. It also doesn't work in PvP, so it's applications are limited to begin with. Combine that with the fact that you can't really aoe if you're going to use it and it just seems more limiting than helpful.

The better lift-oriented talent would be containment which makes lift instant-cast and stuns the target when broken early.

Then is useless from my POV. Would been neat for PvP to have an AoE CC for 8s (hi smugglers / agents! :D). 15s cd off force stun would be neat in theory, but prolly not realy noticeable in warzones.

Would be more than neat, it would be overpowered for node tapping as it would FORCE groups to burn their CC break early. Of course then if they don't then you get the node. :D

But yea, after trying it once you'll realize it has very few useful applications, then combined with the fact that you can spend those 2 talent points easily elsewhere to increase your survivability in other ways and it becomes virtually useless.

Edited by Khadroth