Most Powerful Force Users

Acks

(Im not including the ancients because there is not alotof known information on them besides small tidbits)

Thought I would just give my opinion.

Reasoning behind list.........

Pre Mustafar ANAKIN = Greatest Potential force user in history.

Post Mustafar ANAKIN = lost 30% of his potential essentially making him a bit weaker than the Emperor

LUKE SKYWALKER = What Anakin would have become thus making him the strongest known force user.

STARKILLER= stronger than post Mustafar Anakin and had the potential to be stronger than the Emperor (The Emperor stated this). Making Starkiller's true potential unknown but still very high.

REVAN= strongest Jedi of his time. if you read the novel he stands toe to toe with the Sith Emperor Vitiate who literally consumed a planet of all living things to add to his power. In my eyes Revan was stronger than post mustafar Anakin and even Yoda.

1. Pre Mustafar Anakin

2. Luke Skywalker

3. Starkiller

4. Emperor Palpatine

5. Lord Vitiate

6. Exar Kun

7. Revan

8. Yoda

9. Darth Bane

10. Post Mustafar Anakin

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going from TFU game to look at Galen's powers your doing it wrong, the novel is where his true powers are that of being tame and like any force user. In fact ROTJ Luke would be stronger then Galen when you compare the books of them, Rebellion era Luke is far more powerful as is Yoda. You might wanna place Galen just a hair under ROTJ Luke, not ESB Luke but a little bit after that but not before ROTJ Luke. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

In my opinion Starkiller would beat Yoda hands down, Yoda couldn't even finish Dooku........or atleast had problems with Dooku.

I don't think you watched that fight... Dooku was struggling, Sauraman's face looked worried and he distracted Yoda by nearly killing Obi and Ani. And then fled.

Edited by BrandonSM

I don't think you watched that fight... Dooku was struggling, Sauraman's face looked worried and he distracted Yoda by nearly killing Obi and Ani. And then fled.

True but overall I just find that Starkiller had a much better chance of beating the Emperor than Yoda and for that I give him a higher place on the list.

True but overall I just find that Starkiller had a much better chance of beating the Emperor than Yoda and for that I give him a higher place on the list.

Read the TFU novel. Starkiller was nearly engulfed into total Darkness just by being in the presence of the Emeperor. There wasn't a fight between him and the Emperor, that was just game mechanic.

Read the TFU novel. Starkiller was nearly engulfed into total Darkness just by being in the presence of the Emeperor. There wasn't a fight between him and the Emperor, that was just game mechanic.

As far as I am aware cannon wise Starkiller had the potential to be stronger than the Emperor.

Who said that?

"Galen Marek was exceptionally powerful in the Force, with the potential to become one of the most powerful Force-users of all time. Darth Sidious believed that Marek had the potential to become an equal to himself"

This was taken from his wookieepdedia page.

"Galen Marek was exceptionally powerful in the Force, with the potential to become one of the most powerful Force-users of all time. Darth Sidious believed that Marek had the potential to become an equal to himself"

This was taken from his wookieepdedia page.

His potential doesn't make him stronger. It just means he could have been allot stronger than he was in his lifetime.

His potential doesn't make him stronger. It just means he could have been allot stronger than he was in his lifetime.

True but at the end of Force Unleashed 2 (SPOILER) it is really unclear if it is in fact Starkiller or a clone. IF it was Starkiller he could have reached his potential who knows.

Do you seriously think that Palpatine was stronger then Revan. I'm pretty sure the ancient force users far surpassed their future counterparts.

Hey Revan is my favorite Star Wars character but Palpatine is equal if not stronger than the Sith Emperor Vitiate which means Palpatine is more than likely stronger than Revan.

True but at the end of Force Unleashed 2 (SPOILER) it is really unclear if it is in fact Starkiller or a clone. IF it was Starkiller he could have reached his potential who knows.

I'm not sure if TFU II is canon. Since they won't make a third game or novel.

Interesting.

By the lore and by the thread name. powerfull force users. Force is debatable.

Force can be used in my ways, to boost lightsaber power or telekinesse.

by force users it must be 1.YODA 2.STARKILLER. Those 2 actually brought down imperrial fleets from the sky.

By sword fighter its DOOKU he is a real ****** saberfighter. But mace windu is supose to be stronger. Lets not forget Palpatine , he was fighting 4 jedi master ranks and 1 shoted 2 of them.

And yea, what a make the most strong character is the one that use brain. Palpatine killed his master that was devo much stronger then him by using his brain.

Tell me what you think about this. :)

Edited by Getssuga

Interesting.

By the lore and by the thread name. powerfull force users. Force is debatable.

Force can be used in my ways, to boost lightsaber power or telekinesse.

by force users it must be 1.YODA 2.STARKILLER. Those 2 actually brought down imperrial fleets from the sky.

By sword fighter its DOOKU he is a real ****** saberfighter. But mace windu is supose to be stronger. Lets not forget Palpatine , he was fighting 4 jedi master ranks and 1 shoted 2 of them.

And yea, what a make the most strong character is the one that use brain. Palpatine killed his master that was devo much stronger then him by using his brain.

Tell me what you think about this. :)

Starkiller didn't bring down that fleet. He directed it. Sidious could create force storms that could consume planets. I keep repeating that over and over again. Dooku lost to Anakin... who only knew Djem So at the time.

Mace Windu Mastered All 7 forms of Lightsaber Combat, even created one, then he also has shatterpoint. And Luke is more powerful than Yoda, Starkiller, Sidious all the big dudes. Luke created a Black Hole. Nevermind everything else he has done, the blackhole shows up just about everyone else except Abeloth. WHo may or may not be stronger than Luke that remains to be seen.

Starkiller didn't bring down that fleet. He directed it. Sidious could create force storms that could consume planets. I keep repeating that over and over again. Dooku lost to Anakin... who only knew Djem So at the time.

Mace Windu Mastered All 7 forms of Lightsaber Combat, even created one, then he also has shatterpoint. And Luke is more powerful than Yoda, Starkiller, Sidious all the big dudes. Luke created a Black Hole. Nevermind everything else he has done, the blackhole shows up just about everyone else except Abeloth. WHo may or may not be stronger than Luke that remains to be seen.

exar kun

eat them togther. He had handfull of army against whole galaxy. he was the best of best. but this is way back. never mind. old legends.

Best of the Best during his time. Even Darth Bane could destroy him. Sidious could create a Force Storm that could consume planets and create wormholes.

Luke Skywalker knocked down AT-AT's with a Single Force Push, created a Black Hole, is the most skilled Duelist ever, He could teleport objects and make them disappear, He created an illusion with the Force that protected his identity giving him a new face, in the Praxeum he once froze everything in the room, all liquid froze in mid-air, etc. He used the Force to Contact all the Jedi around the Galaxy. He once became immovable, nothing in the galaxy could move. him Not even the gravitational pull of the center of the galaxy. He could shut his presence in the Force down whenever he wanted to. He touched the dark side and learned Force Lightning. Embraced the Light Side to the point where just by being in his presence the most powerful Dark Side being was severly injured and nearly killed.

What can Exar Kun do against that? He has to rely on trinkets as well. Even with his trinkets he can't beat Luke or Sidious.

Edited by BrandonSM