do you think Han shagged Leia on Bespin? ;)

jstankaroslo

No I do not believe they had intercourse or anything even close while on Bespin. Three reasons, 1. no time, things began to pick up as they arrived on Bespin. 2. that awkwardish kiss on Cloud City was more like 'testing the waters' than a passionate "I want to make love to you" kiss 3. I'd have thought she'd have said "I love you" at least once during intercourse so the "I love you" when he was about to freeze would have had waaaaaayyyyyy less weight.

From a storytelling perspective it would make no sense for them to have intercourse on Cloud City. Later, like after Endor, sure.

Also, during ESB Luke still had a shot with Leia. I mean, they didn't know they where siblings yet (and she did kiss him even if it was to make a point to Han). That reason alone might make her hesitate.

To be honest, this is one of those silly threads...

Also Wolf, yeah it was 'Barely Starting' to kiss. I mean, they both where hesitant and slow as opposed to say, Anakin and Padme.

No I do not believe they had intercourse or anything even close while on Bespin. Three reasons, 1. no time, things began to pick up as they arrived on Bespin. 2. that awkwardish kiss on Cloud City was more like 'testing the waters' than a passionate "I want to make love to you" kiss 3. I'd have thought she'd have said "I love you" at least once during intercourse so the "I love you" when he was about to freeze would have had waaaaaayyyyyy less weight.

From a storytelling perspective it would make no sense for them to have intercourse on Cloud City. Later, like after Endor, sure.

Also, during ESB Luke still had a shot with Leia. I mean, they didn't know they where siblings yet (and she did kiss him even if it was to make a point to Han). That reason alone might make her hesitate.

To be honest, this is one of those silly threads...

Also Wolf, yeah it was 'Barely Starting' to kiss. I mean, they both where hesitant and slow as opposed to say, Anakin and Padme.

Hesitating?....Their 1st kiss was slow ya, but the next one on Cloud City? Then in Jabba's Palace and Endor? No.

Hesitating?....Their 1st kiss was slow ya, but the next one on Cloud City? Then in Jabba's Palace and Endor? No.

I said ESB... yeah RotJ was different I admit.

And yes, the one on Cloud City had quite a bit leading into it. In fact I'd go so far as to say it was more picking off where the one in the space slug left off. Still Han approached rather slowly, admittedly faster than the first but that all leads to the conclusion that by ESB Cloudy City (the topic of discussion) they'd JUST started kissing. (two kisses in)

After reading what I just wrote I realize just how silly this discussion is, and I love it :jawa_cool:

I said ESB... yeah RotJ was different I admit.

And yes, the one on Cloud City had quite a bit leading into it. In fact I'd go so far as to say it was more picking off where the one in the space slug left off. Still Han approached rather slowly, admittedly faster than the first but that all leads to the conclusion that by ESB Cloudy City (the topic of discussion) they'd JUST started kissing. (two kisses in)

After reading what I just wrote I realize just how silly this discussion is, and I love it :jawa_cool:

Yes, yes, tis a silly discussion for sure.