SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! :D Every single player in SWTOR can totally relate to this one. Last night, when I was playing my bountyhunter, something truly unique happened, so strange and bizarre that at first I didn't think it was possible...in fact, I'm pretty sure it was a bug: I jumped into an elevator and...-Gasp!- lil Mako was at my side! I couldn't believe it! For the first time both player and companion together riding an elevator! Unbelievable!!!!:eek: Edited by zorroazul

Great comics! I just discovered this thread today and had a great time rolling through all 26 pages.

I have an idea based on Gathering:

You're on a rush-rush mission. It is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that you plough through these war droids and get to the big boss at the end or whatever. Your team is ripping everything to shreds, moving like a tsunami through the halls.

"Hang on, let me strip the Bronzium off this droid. I'll catch up."

Great comics! I just discovered this thread today and had a great time rolling through all 26 pages.

I have an idea based on Gathering:

You're on a rush-rush mission. It is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL that you plough through these war droids and get to the big boss at the end or whatever. Your team is ripping everything to shreds, moving like a tsunami through the halls.

"Hang on, let me strip the Bronzium off this droid. I'll catch up."

Here ya are!

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-04-14-gathering.png

The webcomic I do is now part of a regualr feature at torwars.com! MinionSlayer mondays will be happening for as long as it can be done!

A big thanks to all of you that have sent suggestions and supported me thus far!!

So begins a new chapter....

What does that mean? Is this like a promotion where we get to benefit as well by reading more of your comics?!

Keep us in the loop :)

I'm sure you could do something with the latest world events, the Rakghoul infections and the baby Tauntaun scavenge hunt, or combined, as in: "I finally figured out how to get the TaunTaun pet, you have to.." <SPLAT!>

I'm sure you could do something with the latest world events, the Rakghoul infections and the baby Tauntaun scavenge hunt, or combined, as in: "I finally figured out how to get the TaunTaun pet, you have to.." <SPLAT!>

That is one I am working on right now. Addressing the latest event, at least :)

What does that mean? Is this like a promotion where we get to benefit as well by reading more of your comics?!

Keep us in the loop :)

This means that TMS is now a regular feature on torwars.com. There will be a comic posted exclusively to torwars every monday.

So, no promotions or contests, at this point. But, I will keep you guys in the loop, absolutely!

A comic idea for you:

A police station, with a large rakata in a black and white striped robe. The police chief is saying something like "Name...the infernal one...ran a red light. Sentence...get locked up on Belsavis for the next hundred thousand years."

Just in general, something about how the Infernal One got in there in the first place.