Everyone play Pyro PT because I love explosion

Treblt

Hi, you should all play Pyro Powertechs after 2.6, because concealment is getting buffed and no one likes those stun lock unsubs anyways, so you roll a class that makes them cry like a high school girl having her first

1) Explosion, and if you stack multiple explosions you get this

2) If that was not enough reason then this should be - Pyro is best spec world

It's going to suck to be a sniper after this patch, but smash monkeys, carnage maras, sins, and most juggs are going to be fine - and all of those can wreck a pyro PT if played right.

Anything with a decent DCD or two is going to be all right against operatives. A fully DPS geared OP is going to bounce off of a good tank.

Healers, maybe not so much. But these forums have whined about healers forever.

Edited by Brunner_Venda

I planned to do that anyway.

And yes, running multiple powertechs in warzones and coordinating fire effects/explosions is both great fun to watch and very effective.

Sometimes me and my friends will do a 3 or 4 powertech premade and coordinate Death from Above and Flamethrowers.... much fire and destruction.

It's going to suck to be a sniper after this patch, but smash monkeys, carnage maras, sins, and most juggs are going to be fine - and all of those can wreck a pyro PT if played right.

Anything with a decent DCD or two is going to be all right against operatives. A fully DPS geared OP is going to bounce off of a good tank.

Healers, maybe not so much. But these forums have whined about healers forever.

Why would it suck for snipers anymore than currently? How is it any different than what deception assassins do? And even after 2.6 they will still be the better burst spec.

Even though stealthers are supposed to be snipers direct counter, the class still has like 5 different ways to completely shut down a scrapper so I really don't see the issue.

Ap/Tactics is worst spec world compared to pyro. I laugh all day at idiots who play ap or any other spec in this game

Lol, somebody obviously doesn't understand why people bring AP w/ Ion Cell in Arenas...imo AP>>>>>Pyro, you get much more utility and you're much more durable, not to mention Stabilized Armor, which is a totally epic talent for mid range/melee-based classes, and only AP get it.

Lol, somebody obviously doesn't understand why people bring AP w/ Ion Cell in Arenas...imo AP>>>>>Pyro, you get much more utility and you're much more durable, not to mention Stabilized Armor, which is a totally epic talent for mid range/melee-based classes, and only AP get it.

The smashers that cry for PT hybrid nerf - and they got it - do not understand that the survivability comes from that skill and rebraced armor :D

Edited by Aetideus

The smashers that cry for PT hybrid nerf - and they got it - do not understand that the survivability comes from that skill and rebraced armor :D

Can't expect smashers to understand other specs man...understanding how Smash works probably takes up all the mental effort they can spare :p

Can't expect smashers to understand other specs man...understanding how Smash works probably takes up all the mental effort they can spare :p

Now - 2.6 - AP will take an average 6.5k from smash, but hit back with full dps :D

Edited by Aetideus

Since apparently Carnage/Combat is the best spec in game :p well next to concealment... in terms of fun

For me it's definitely Carnage then Vengeance, spamming Massacre just feels like I'm shredding the guy apart, and when I get the Execute proc I just pop gore and see some pretty numbers :) I guess I like it because my fingers are all over the place all the time and if gets me really focused into the game, whereas my deception assassin it's more like "Go behind da guy->Spike->Discharge->Maul...it's almost as if I have a real rotation...and that rotation IS PRETTY DAM OP!!!! Whereas Carnage is much more unpredictable...and spontaneous, whereas vengeance's unstoppable makes you feel like you're on steroids and nobody can stop you. My bad for the crappy word play >_<

"smashers" were not crying for a hybrid nerf. Everyone was because it breaks the matchmaking system. You had a spec that had fairly decent defensive utility that could also put out good dps. It wasn't broken per say, but it did **** with the balance of matchmaking and it made tanks more or less obsolete in arenas because even team ranked was running them.

Personally I think hybrids should never be allowed. 36 points should be required in a single tree before being allowed to put points into another tree do stop these matchmaking situations where people are being marked as dps but are actually healing/tanking. I don't think its broken or OP, but in a matchmaking environment it breaks the tool that is trying to form balanced teams.

For me it's definitely Carnage then Vengeance, spamming Massacre just feels like I'm shredding the guy apart, and when I get the Execute proc I just pop gore and see some pretty numbers :) I guess I like it because my fingers are all over the place all the time and if gets me really focused into the game, whereas my deception assassin it's more like "Go behind da guy->Spike->Discharge->Maul...it's almost as if I have a real rotation...and that rotation IS PRETTY DAM OP!!!! Whereas Carnage is much more unpredictable...and spontaneous, whereas vengeance's unstoppable makes you feel like you're on steroids and nobody can stop you. My bad for the crappy word play >_<

You described my love of carnage exactly. It feels great seeing the massacre animation. ) I haven't seen my sents blade rush one yet, i hope it looks good ._.

Its even better with a full ravage gore combo and an amped force scream fired for good measure. So much burst.

You described my love of carnage exactly. It feels great seeing the massacre animation. ) I haven't seen my sents blade rush one yet, i hope it looks good ._.

Heh you might be disappointed massacre is so much better and feels so much nicer to spam! If my sentinel wasn't my first character that i have an attachment too.. i would probably play mara more because of that.. :p

Also 4 balance/madness is also hilarious jus sayin..

Edited by AngusFTW

Its even better with a full ravage gore combo and an amped force scream fired for good measure. So much burst.

It's a downward slash that looks glitchy as hell when ataru procs with it. Massacre is 10x better and has way smoother animations.

pssh assault is better than pyro, incendiary round and Assault plastique are best explosions ever.

Am glad you can agree with the basis of my argument. Explosions are best, which is why I play a VG instead of my lame old classes of Sentinel and Sage. No explosions on those toons, but explosions are grande on lil-dougie.

Why would it suck for snipers anymore than currently? How is it any different than what deception assassins do? And even after 2.6 they will still be the better burst spec.

Deception assassin can't cleanse sniper's two roots that is heavily relies on. Scrapper can.

There is a problem here, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Edited by Sideblaze