post patch 1.2somehting harder to get an augged saber

Kraka_

after 1.2 cant remember what patch, seems that they nerfed the % for augged saber

let me rephrase... before , dont know date cause i stopped crafting for a bit, i could get an augged saber after 3 to 6 tries, ... same toons, now its seems 10-12 or more before i get one augged saber,

that with the fact u cant break down (re) the ones that doesn't aug, this sux....

working as intended or they they screw something else up?

anyone else having this issue ?

I've been doing about 10 a night and I have averaged 2 out of the 10 which isn't great but at least it something. I can easily sell them to cover the costs of the mats and make some profit off it. Is your companion at 1000? I know mine isn't and none of my companions have a bonus to artifice either so I'm sure that plays a part in it I'm sure.

I got Ashara with my sorc a couple of days ago and she had amazingly useless starting gear, not even 2 sabers, so with my artificer made 2 augmented ones for her. Took less than 15 tries. I'm talking about the lvl 20 ones.

It's just bad luck

I've been doing about 10 a night and I have averaged 2 out of the 10 which isn't great but at least it something. I can easily sell them to cover the costs of the mats and make some profit off it. Is your companion at 1000? I know mine isn't and none of my companions have a bonus to artifice either so I'm sure that plays a part in it I'm sure.

im tring it on 4 diff toons, 2 have 10000, just sux... i can cover the cost, but nonone is selling those mats on GTN and takes forever collectin enought to make 10 runs......