A guy is intentionally throwing matches on SF Server

Beckwith

I didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to Devs to see this. There is a guy on SF server that is intentionally not healing and intentionally killing his own team mates if their are sith on his team. He admitted it in general chat on fleet about 2 or 3mins ago. I would suggest everyone report this guy if you can if you are on SF. He said he does this in Ranked matches and Unranked matches. Edited by Beckwith

Its against the rules to out someones ingame name on the forum and sadly you may get a ban and warning. Best is to submit a ticket ingame and send a message to a dev on the forum.

I mean, he'll only get that if Bioware even looks here. Which doesn't happen very often.

Someone will have to report him, and they might get around to it in a few days.

Mistake made, Mistake fixed. I edited the post and took his name out, sent a PM to the devs. I don't post on the forums hardly ever and only come here to keep up with the devs log and post a recruiting message about once a week. I don't surf the forums and read every single post like you all do. Like I said, it was a mistake and it was fixed, thank you for telling me and I took care of it.

Mistake made, Mistake fixed. I edited the post and took his name out, sent a PM to the devs. I don't post on the forums hardly ever and only come here to keep up with the devs log and post a recruiting message about once a week. I don't surf the forums and read every single post like you all do. Like I said, it was a mistake and it was fixed, thank you for telling me and I took care of it.

For the record I didn't really notice him throwing a match the one time I did see him play.

His achievements say he's played quite a few matches (50k kills achieved a few years ago) so he may just be trolling around.

People were trying pretty desperately to kill him and I was on my tank -- so... There's that.

Edited by RACATW

I reported in-game a few people intentionally aflking or leaving after the match start.

Got a response in the other day from support, saying they going to check and yada yada.

The thing is, just make sure to write down the toon name, class, server and time and fill a report as soon you leave the match.

Its against the rules to out someones ingame name on the forum and sadly you may get a ban and warning. Best is to submit a ticket ingame and send a message to a dev on the forum.

He hasn’t outed anyone. He said there is some guy. These posts help others keep an eye out for anyone doing this and then they can independently report the player name in game

I reported in-game a few people intentionally aflking or leaving after the match start.

Got a response in the other day from support, saying they going to check and yada yada.

The thing is, just make sure to write down the toon name, class, server and time and fill a report as soon you leave the match.

I recently had a conversation with Keith regarding the reporting system and making it easier for us to report cheaters. Wether it’s wintrading, hacking or exploiting.

Keith is also sick of the cheating in the game, he said as much.

He asked me for some ideas that he could present in a weekly meeting. I wrote a very in-depth idea he could present, my hope is he will bring this up with the team and try and work out how to do it.

I also suggested he get Musco to start an official thread to ask other people for their ideas on how to implement a way to report. I’m not sure if he missed that or Musco had too much on his plate with all the patch problems and he didn’t want to post anything not related to those.

I don’t want to start one myself as I don’t want to put Keith offside or for him to feel I’m pressuring him on my idea. But if anyone else wanted to start their own thread in the gen section on how to report cheating, I’m sure Bioware could collect those ideas as well as the one I presented to Keith. (More ideas the better for them to choose the best or easiest one to implement)

The guy is not technically throwing the games, but if he is teamed up with imps on his team, he does NOT heal the Imps and he tries to purposely kill the imps on his team by pulling them off the side of stuff into fire and poison and other stuff like that because they are imps and he is a pub player. He is a Sage Healer. I have screenshots of him arguing about why he does this. Its his RP style in some fashion, because he is pub and he hates Imps. If you see this guy on your team, it makes it easy to beat him, kill the imps and then focus him down and the rest of the pubs. He even laughs on fleet about it saying how he pulled so and so imp into fire when he had the ball and killed him and other stuff like that. Its terrible.

Anyways, like I said, he doesn't persay throw a match, he heals, but only heals pub players, doesn't heal imps at all, in 4v4 Ranked or Unranked and in 8v8 Unranked. If anyone finds out who it is or figures out he is not healing the imps, then its easy wins, till then goodluck.

The guy is not technically throwing the games, but if he is teamed up with imps on his team, he does NOT heal the Imps and he tries to purposely kill the imps on his team by pulling them off the side of stuff into fire and poison and other stuff like that because they are imps and he is a pub player. He is a Sage Healer. I have screenshots of him arguing about why he does this. Its his RP style in some fashion, because he is pub and he hates Imps. If you see this guy on your team, it makes it easy to beat him, kill the imps and then focus him down and the rest of the pubs. He even laughs on fleet about it saying how he pulled so and so imp into fire when he had the ball and killed him and other stuff like that. Its terrible.

Anyways, like I said, he doesn't persay throw a match, he heals, but only heals pub players, doesn't heal imps at all, in 4v4 Ranked or Unranked and in 8v8 Unranked. If anyone finds out who it is or figures out he is not healing the imps, then its easy wins, till then goodluck.

It’s essentially trolling or griefing players, which is against the terms of service. Both of which are reasons to report him in the hope Bioware will up hold their own TOS.

This guy may not even realise he is breaking the TOS for his own RP enjoyment, maybe someone should point it out next time he is bragging.

If he says he doesn’t care, etc, take a screen shot of what he says, making sure the warning about TOS violations is included, then send them to Keith or Musco in a PM.

If neither of them take action, then it shows they don’t care about griefing or their own TOS in the game.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

He hasn’t outed anyone. He said there is some guy. These posts help others keep an eye out for anyone doing this and then they can independently report the player name in game

Please learn to read all posts before comment:rolleyes:. The person CLEARLY states in third post that he/she did a mistake and edited away the persons name.

I didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to Devs to see this. There is a guy on SF server that is intentionally not healing and intentionally killing his own team mates if their are sith on his team. He admitted it in general chat on fleet about 2 or 3mins ago. I would suggest everyone report this guy if you can if you are on SF. He said he does this in Ranked matches and Unranked matches.

Sound like you are being bother by other players freedom that are not bothering your freedom. Are you a spying for dev and trying to police others in this game system. You need to play it out without preventing others freedom. This is Star Wars and not lawyers politics game. This is why the old game SWG got shutdown forever for mistakes. Send a ticket against a player and you got the dev into your mistakes. They maybe turn your character set for PVP for others on other side faction to hunted your character for month. Those not subscribe the game past over 30 days can be set for PVP until you subscribe. Gold scammers and hackers will be set for PVP. I think its a good idea to set those under PVP. Fair enough.:D

Sound like you are being bother by other players freedom that are not bothering your freedom. Are you a spying for dev and trying to police others in this game system. You need to play it out without preventing others freedom. This is Star Wars and not lawyers politics game. This is why the old game SWG got shutdown forever for mistakes. Send a ticket against a player and you got the dev into your mistakes. They maybe turn your character set for PVP for others on other side faction to hunted your character for month. Those not subscribe the game past over 30 days can be set for PVP until you subscribe. Gold scammers and hackers will be set for PVP. I think its a good idea to set those under PVP. Fair enough.:D

Something about, In Mother Russia? What?

I didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to Devs to see this. There is a guy on SF server that is intentionally not healing and intentionally killing his own team mates if their are sith on his team. He admitted it in general chat on fleet about 2 or 3mins ago. I would suggest everyone report this guy if you can if you are on SF. He said he does this in Ranked matches and Unranked matches.

I think I know who this guy is. I was playing regs the other night and some guy was using the "say" channel to tell everyone that he had too many sith on his team and that's why we lost.

... meanwhile i'm looking at his 400k total dps on the scoreboard like "really, guy?" I chose to keep quiet because and not say anything because honestly, I was speechless.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Report him, take screenshots of his trash talking/admitting he is throwing/the scoreboard at the end, and send them directly to Keith/Eric.

Exactly. Because what he is doing is griefing people and it’s against the TOS.

Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play

Just link this TOS when you make the report and point out he is disrupting the normal flow of game play.

Edited by TrixxieTriss