Players who intentionally throw games, any solutions?

RahalLexor

I know you can't name or witch hunt another person/player but something has to be done to people who do this soon. On Harbinger there is a notorious player who's sole objective is to throw peoples ranked games then brag about it afterwards in chat. Reporting in game does nothing as you can only report for spam. I'm just sick and tired of losing elo/rating because of a kid who just wants to ruins peoples day. I know nothing will be done about this but I just need to vent some frustration I have here.

After all of these years people still do it without any consequences and It's not fair to the rest of us who try to play ranked to win/progress. What can be done about this if anything can be done at all??

Edited by RahalLexor

Allow us to ignore ppl an not get queued with them.

You may be thinking, but wont that slow down the already suffering queue time?

I dont believe so, because smart players will realize if they block every bad, they will get no ques, but if the block the trolls an match throwers theyre elo wont stay in the dumps.

This is in direct responce to Harbingers "Phòbòs" queueing just to ruin everything for everyone.

If you do nothing in ranked and abuse the "25 valor reuirment" to get your daily, you dont deserve to play ranked.

Adding something to this. Good friend suggested it.

If you ignore someone to not get their queue, you get lower priority in queue.

for ex: if fred ignores george george will get the ranked pop before fred. fred gets the next ranked pop.

A side note: if both fred an george in queue ignore carl, fred an george will gain priority through multiple ignore. if all three ppl ignore carl, carl does not get priority.

And everyone on your ignore list can still fight you, you just cant be teamed with them. (to discourage blocking high elo players.)

^^^^^

Can always just raise the valor requirement to 100. After all, you only want to fight against the most serious of pvpers, correct?

Perhaps have valor brackets. 25-40 can troll against each other. 41-79 can be ranked midbies. Then 80-100 can be the elite.

Edited by DenariusJay

I know you can't name or witch hunt another person/player but something has to be done to people who do this soon. On Harbinger there is a notorious player who's sole objective is to throw peoples ranked games then brag about it afterwards in chat. Reporting in game does nothing as you can only report for spam. I'm just sick and tired of losing elo/rating because of a kid who just wants to ruins peoples day. I know nothing will be done about this but I just need to vent some frustration I have here.

After all of these years people still do it without any consequences and It's not fair to the rest of us who try to play ranked to win/progress. What can be done about this if anything can be done at all??

You know whats not fair? Having the entire game ruined by kids who cant tell the difference between firing a rocket and ******** themselves.

You know whats not fair? Having the entire game ruined by kids who cant tell the difference between firing a rocket and ******** themselves.

Please kid go elsewhere. You are nothing but a troll who's sole intention is to ruin other people rating. You call yourself a troll? Bantle was a troll... but at least he had enough decency not to intentionally throw every single ranked game he was in. He actually tried despite being hated on the harbinger long before you started even playing. You admit to doing it, you are the worst kind of player period.

Please kid go elsewhere. You are nothing but a troll who's sole intention is to ruin other people rating. You call yourself a troll? Bantle was a troll... but at least he had enough decency not to intentionally throw every single ranked game he was in. He actually tried despite being hated on the harbinger long before you started even playing. You admit to doing it, you are the worst kind of player period.

Good for Bantle, bad for your elo.

I don't care either way.

Good for Bantle, bad for your elo.

I don't care either way.

The day you get banned will be glorious, I fully await that day because we both know It's going to happen soon. I'll just sit and wait patiently young one.

Edited by RahalLexor

Now who needs to grow up.

Uh... What???? Stop attention seeking my friend, I won't continue this and I'll be the bigger man and walk away. Hoping someone noteworthy sees this thread and bans you. Don't forget to read your bed-time story before you sleep. God Bless.

spoken like a true 3 year old. if you don't get what you want...LOL my kid has better tantrums

No. This is what a 3 year old sounds like.

Best change ever IMO...spamming 'take a dump' animation was just crazy..

Also, they need to change the *********** animation. I got so tired of looking like i was walking around pooping

Honestly, it does look kind of silly whenever I use tracer missile. I always think to my self "What, does my BH have to take a poo or something?".

Awww I like Tracer Missile. It looks like I'm constantly poopin'! :D
Edited by fifteendollers