SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great man. Really makes for some great laughs man.

I even shared this stuff on my FaceBook account with a link to your site, and my friends had some great lolz. Always giving credit where it belongs man, keep up the laughs and the great work bud.

All the positive feedback is much appreciated everyone. It really helps to keep me motivated!

With that in mind, here is the next comic:

WARNING THERE IS A SPOILER HERE

It concerns the Sith Inquisitor story

http://www.theminionslayers.com/comics/2012-03-08-zash.png

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mirakula1.png

I am working on a suggestion from Althire. Suffice to say it involves Hoth and, to some extent, Mirakula. It was a really hectic week at work this week. I'm learning a new job that has a lot of moving parts and it didn't leave much time for comics, so for that I apologize.

http://www.theminionslayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/mirakula1.png

I am working on a suggestion from Althire. Suffice to say it involves Hoth and, to some extent, Mirakula. It was a really hectic week at work this week. I'm learning a new job that has a lot of moving parts and it didn't leave much time for comics, so for that I apologize.

That's a teaser! I recognise a teaser when I see one ;)

I just loved the "Chubb's" joke (and I'm seriously worried about 2 of my alts that has body type 3 and 4...darn it! so I won't be able to get the datacrons?) and the vanity pet joke is just hilarious!!:D

Though I gotta say, I'm really lost at the last one.:confused:

Edited by zorroazul

I think the last one has something to do with TMNT. Is it being rebooted again?

(Of course, the ORIGINAL TMNT was an indie black-and-white comic that was intended for adults and was bloodily, graphically violent... the version most people remember, the cartoon and the late 80s/early 90s movies, was a kiddified version in the first place, but to most people, it's the "real" one. I'd like to see a TMNT movie/TV show that got back to the REAL roots of the turtles, a satire of the rising tide of nihlistic violence in Iron Age comics.)

Wow, we're off topic. And wow, I'm old.

Yes, It's in regards to the Michael bay reboot of TMNT. I go a little more into it on my site. Comments section under the comic. But, it's basically another ***** wiping of childhood fancy.

after seeing the interview he did where he was talking about what he is going to do to the turtles i was half tempted to see if i could kickstart a deal to hire a hitman to take out both Micheal Bay and Uwe Boll.

But i don't think that Kickstart.com deals in assassinations.