Leveling Spec? 1-50 and 50-55

OokamiNoYoru

Rage until you get deadly saber

Then go anni until you get force crush then go back rage again.

Really once you get higher tier rage is by far the quickest tree for lvling because smash clears trash so damn fast. The other 2 do nice single target dps but for lvling and especially the new makeb content there is loads of trash mobs and smash is the best for those. Its also not that much of a slouch at single target either tbh :p. Carnage and anni work good as well and i would suggest getting to grips with them while lvling since you will play either of those specs in operations at endgame but for ease of trash clearing (80-90% of lvling and makeb) rage is king.

Edited by AngusFTW

Rage until you get deadly saber

Then go anni until you get force crush then go back rage again.

Really once you get higher tier rage is by far the quickest tree for lvling because smash clears trash so damn fast. The other 2 do nice single target dps but for lvling and especially the new makeb content there is loads of trash mobs and smash is the best for those. Its also not that much of a slouch at single target either tbh :p. Carnage and anni work good as well and i would suggest getting to grips with them while lvling since you will play either of those specs in operations at endgame but for ease of trash clearing (80-90% of lvling and makeb) rage is king.

Thanks for the information. Do you by chance have a guide to where I put my talent points in the trees?

Any spec will work really. But we're talking about fast leveling here so if you want to kill trash packs, which let's be honest is what you will mostly kill, then rage is the best spec after you get force crush.

Carnage is awesome for bursting down targets and anni is best against single targets with loads of hp. But as it was stated above, carnage and anni are builds for single targets. In the end I recommend trying all of them as all 3 are good. I am lvling as rage spec on Makeb and it is awesome.