Thank you Bioware I am still a loyal fan.

Amoreorignalname

I am one of the people who pre-ordered and did not get early access, and I am not even the tiniest bit upset by this. The reason I am posting this is because I was in shock at how some people reacted and just want to remind people if you have been waiting since July what is 5 more days? So you won't be able to out level others or have a one up is it really important to say "I did it first?" I am sorry if people are upset but I am more sorry for Bioware. They have spent years making this game making it so it lives up to the reputation of all the other great games they have made and because some people didn't get play 5 days, or 120 hours, earlier they are swearing off Bioware like it was a bad drug addiction. Most likely we are all adults who just want to play a great game made by a great company if 5 days is all it takes to burst your bubble and throw you into a rage all I have to say is; grow up.

Thank you Bioware for this great game, you have once again proved to us that Quality is the most important to you and if you lose a few customers because they couldn't play a few days before others, they were never a fan of the art you create anyway.

Edited by Amoreorignalname

*wipes away* Did I get it? Fair enough it comes off that way I am just trying to be respectful and more so show my loyalty. You can agree or disagree but the fans is why companies ultimately do these things and I want to show them what a real fan is like, If i were them I would like to know that more than just a bunch of angry nerds are playing my game. And yes I am a nerd, just not an angry one.