A four DAY queue?!?!

Froteus

Launch 12/13.

Day 1, 25% made it in. 75% sat in queue.

Day 2, 50% in, 50% in queue.

Day 3, 75% in, 25% in queue.

Day 4 all in.

Whether they call it a stagger or a queue the result was the same.

What other launch still had 50% of its players still in a queue 2 days after launch?

And I know some will say launch is 12/20. Please just go away or learn to read. Bioware said 12/13 was launch.

Yes a player starting a year from now will have more to do to catch up to someone who started at launch.

But this is launch. The beginning. Only letting in half your players before day 3 fragments the community.

Not all of have been fooled into thinking this was somehow smooth.

And another thing:

Those first 50% no queues. Those 2nd 50%, massive queues.

So we waited days in a queue just wait in a queue for hours.

Awesome.

Great launch!!!!! Why not just have let everyone in to experience queues together? Way to play favorites. I see longevity in this game.

is this for EU or something? i heard they were having crazy server population. but being prime time and first few weeks of launch, expect some bumps in the road. its not like you only get to play the game this week... plus your gettin 30 days free with the preorder, so i dont see where youve really lost anything i guess. either way, hope it clears for you soon. :p

Launch 12/13.

Day 1, 25% made it in. 75% sat in queue.

Day 2, 50% in, 50% in queue.

Day 3, 75% in, 25% in queue.

Day 4 all in.

Whether they call it a stagger or a queue the result was the same.

What other launch still had 50% of its players still in a queue 2 days after launch?

And I know some will say launch is 12/20. Please just go away or learn to read. Bioware said 12/13 was launch.

Yes a player starting a year from now will have more to do to catch up to someone who started at launch.

But this is launch. The beginning. Only letting in half your players before day 3 fragments the community.

Not all of have been fooled into thinking this was somehow smooth.

It's actually more like

5%

30-40%

60-70%

The rest.

If they can actually get all in by tomorrow that would be great... the game was advertised as PRE-ORDER and you will get early access, UP TO 5 days. They made it pretty damn clear that it depended on when you redeemed the code. They got Dec 6th pre-orders all in... I would say that's great, they got the full 5 days and procrastinated until dec 6!...

Too bad I pre-ordered dec 11... :D