Just finished the Revan book, What next?

Mortalsyn

so yeah just finished Revan and thoroughly enjoyed it. However I think that if I hadnt played kotor 1/2 and TOR I would have been very dissapointed.

My main question is though can anyone suggest a Really good book or series from the extended lore (any era)?

The book I have already read are:

Revan (obviously)

Darth Plagueis

The Darth Bane Trilogy

Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader

I enjoyed SW:TOR: Decieved. Its all about the destruction of the jedi temple as seen in the decieved trailer and its aftermath.

this. the swtor books are all pretty good. deceived was great and gives you a really good feel for Malgus and his motivations throughout the game.

Fatal Alliance (the first swtor book) was also really good.

The next TOR book is Annihilation by drew karpyshyn. It stars Theron and Satele Shan, Jace Malcolm and Gnost-Dural, and takes place after the game ends. Looking forward to it.

I'm not. I honestly can't say that I've enjoyed much of Karpyshyn's writing for a really long time. I haven't even been able to finish the Jedi Knight story.

so yeah just finished Revan and thoroughly enjoyed it. However I think that if I hadnt played kotor 1/2 and TOR I would have been very dissapointed.

My main question is though can anyone suggest a Really good book or series from the extended lore (any era)?

Revan (obviously)

Darth Plagueis

The Darth Bane Trilogy

Decieved and Thrawn trilogy are excellent. I commend you for reading DK: TRoDV. It is one of my personal favorites. That same author who made that made Wrath of Darth Maul so I am going to recommend it to you.

For the few books you have read, you have read some good ones. :)

Edited by Forgon

Revan (obviously)

Darth Plagueis

The Darth Bane Trilogy

If you liked The Rise Of Darth Vader, I would suggest going back and reading Labyrinth Of Evil by James Luceno and the Revenge Of The Sith novel by Matthew Stover. They're sort of an unofficial trilogy of books based around ROTS. If you don't want to give Labyrinth Of Evil a go, definitely give the ROTS book a read. Stover weaves some magic there and does a much better job of showing Anakin's fall that the film does. For that matter, the Attack Of The Clones novel is much better as well.

I thought the Bane Trilogy was fantastic, and needs to be made into movies.

Fatal Alliance and Decieved are also very good.

Don't read Red Harvest, seeing as how they just jumped on the extremely over-used zombie pop culture bandwagon, it made for a very bad book.

Plagues was ok, but I don't like James Luceno's writing style at all

Edited by Xanthur

I thought the Bane Trilogy was fantastic, and needs to be made into movies.

Fatal Alliance and Decieved are also very good.

Don't read Red Harvest, seeing as how they just jumped on the extremely over-used zombie pop culture bandwagon, it made for a very bad book.

Plagues was ok, but I don't like James Luceno's writing style at all

You heretic! Red harvest was a fantastic book!

It might have been because i absolutely love Death Troopers though and it was a prequel to that..

But yeah, my suggestions are death troopers and the thrawn trilogy.

Allegiance is fantastic as well.