Open world PVP question

ame-

Hey,

I'm interested doing some pvp while questing, my question is when do i meet opposing faction players? I'm currently at lvl27 on Tatooine and have not really seen any opposing faction players. When do i meet them in battle? :)

Hey,

I'm interested doing some pvp while questing, my question is when do i meet opposing faction players? I'm currently at lvl27 on Tatooine and have not really seen any opposing faction players. When do i meet them in battle? :)

What Server are you on? If your on a PvP Server, it's fair game once you leave your training Planet.

Yes, i'm playing on PVP server. Just have not seen any yet. :)

Edit: really my question is on which point were doing quests on same area with opposing faction?

Edited by ame-

You should see them on Tatooine, unless the planet is just dead. Check your map and you can find where the Empire towns are. There is also the Outlaws Den PvP area, but really the entire server is a PvP area, so the designated areas are only useful if people actually flock to them. The problem might be that, since you're on a PvP server, nobody wants to do anything but PvP, which means they're probably all either hanging out on Ilum, or sitting on fleet queueing for warzones all day. The only reason to go to planets is to do the PvE content, and people who want to PvP all day have no interest in grinding out stupid planet quests. Edited by Heezdedjim

Most planets have the faction questing areas separated out so you won't run across some one on the other side often. Tatooine, Voss, Belsavis, and Hoth at least for me are the ones I see the opposing side often. Nar Shadaa as well. If you want to actively go looking for a fight once you finish a planet you will notice large areas unexplored those are usually the other factions questing areas. Just speed over and start messing with them.