So anyone form europe is playing actually ?

Ellander

The Invite Distribution seems random so far. ppl from July through September are playing right now.

Also it seems there were only few Invites, as some servers are near EMPTY !

I dont want to make my first post on this forum a flame, but the way of handling early access so far is really bad. Spacing out Starter levels like this is not a good idea for an MMO.

The Invite Distribution seems random so far. ppl from July through September are playing right now.

I dont want to make my first post on this forum a flame, but the way of handling early access so far is really bad. Spacing out Starter levels like this is not a good idea for an MMO.

The servers all have the exact same load on them at the moment so how you could tell if there is more on one I havent a clue.

Maybe some are near empty because well... People work/go to school? Bioware cannot know exacly how many of the ppl that got invite are logging in directly

Doing it in waves are a good thing imo. Reduces the chance of server crashes and spreads out the people abit.

Think they will do atleast a couple of waves more.

There is more than enough live Coverage (i.e. DarthHater live etc), so u can actually SEE and LOOK UP how many ppl are online, and if just one single server just has 44 players online in Hutta and its the only Instance of Hutta, then that server is definetly near EMPTY ! Edited by Skaav

I put my key in somewhere on day 1-3 from the start of preorders (I know I was a little late, but can't quite remember how late) and can log in already.

Unfortunately no play time for me as I'm off to the airport in an hour. I would have been home in time for the start of early access if they'd stuck to the original plan of 5 days early access! I just wish I could give my extra hours of unused access to someone who can actually use it and isn't stuck on planes and trains most of the day.. :o

Edited by Amarinth

There is more than enough live Coverage (i.e. DarthHater live etc), so u can actually SEE and LOOK UP how many ppl are online, and if just one single server just has 44 players online in Hutta and its the only Instance of Hutta, then that server is definetly near EMPTY !

not when thats, about the same as every other server :p