Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

ThePleasureman

How do you know it's pinkish if you haven't actually seen it in-game???

Good so the White color Adegan Crystal is located on Ilum and is from what i can see, always depleted. Which is weird.

There seem to be no trace of the Magenta Crystal or how to get it. I have the schematics myself and I am very much looking forward to crafting this thing.

Any help will be appreciated. It seems weird BW would implement Crystals that can be harvested and schematics for the item if you can't actually obtain it.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good so the White color Adegan Crystal is located on Ilum and is from what i can see, always depleted. Which is weird.

There seem to be no trace of the Magenta Crystal or how to get it. I have the schematics myself and I am very much looking forward to crafting this thing.

Any help will be appreciated. It seems weird BW would implement Crystals that can be harvested and schematics for the item if you can't actually obtain it.

You got your schematics from the Belsavis world boss, right? I want to get those for myself :p

With the magenta adegan crystals used in the recipe, someone earlier mentioned about taking the purple crystals out of the Columi gear and then re'ing them to get the crystals, don't know if that works though (but if that is true, and thats the only way to get them, that is incredibly stupid)

Chests should have a guardian/s that spawns when the chest is accessed.

Chest should remain locked until that guardian/s are killed, then the chest should only be accessible by those who had attack control of the creature, to stop ninja's :rolleyes:

As my IA I can often loot a chest and get away without even agroing the Champs/Elites that are mobbed on some chests.

Hopefully in time they will implement some anti botter systems, until then all one can do is report the tool.

That's a really good idea...would help with the botting issue.

Youtube.

/10char

The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.

The Magenta Crystal does in fact exist, but it is not acquired through Reverse Engineering. At the present time, it could be classified as one of the rarest items in the game.

While I am not going to give any more information on how, where or from whom it may be acquired, I want to debunk the idea that you have to reverse engineer endgame gear to get it so people don't do stuff they regret.

What about the white crystal? Is it still a drop? It used to be from Ulgo Siegebreaker but clearly that's changed because no one can get it to drop.

Also to me this screams that it's in a hard to reach place yet out in the world like the white node is. Otherwise he'd have just told us it dropped from a boss as the challenge then would be in getting to and killing said boss and getting it to drop. The distinct lack of info here seems to hint that if he told you anything, it would spoil the challenge.

Time to bust out our collective maps, compasses, and backpacks guys. We've got exploring to do.

Edited by Khadroth

Also to me this screams that it's in a hard to reach place yet out in the world like the white node is. Otherwise he'd have just told us it dropped from a boss as the challenge then would be in getting to and killing said boss and getting it to drop. The distinct lack of info here seems to hint that if he told you anything, it would spoil the challenge.

Time to bust out our collective maps, compasses, and backpacks guys. We've got exploring to do.

I'm thinking it has something to do with Ilum, since the magenta crystal has "adegan" in its name, and thats the planet where all the adegan stuff comes from.

Is there a world boss on Ilum or anything?

Edited by Twiistaa

They should just plant more 'Champion' to guard those Lootbox(s); is that so hard to think of?:rolleyes:

If it were from the Ilum loot boxes it wouldn't be rare at all. I guarantee I'm not the only one who hits those things multiple times while doing dailies. Not to mention they'd be litered all over the GTN from all the bot gold farmers from before they got banned.

Edited by Khadroth

I'm still wondering why Purple, Cyan, and (seemingly) White have no way to be crafted. Magenta, I've seen the schematics. Orange is trainer taught at skill 400. I know it was a totally different thread, on the availability of a few colours, but it is a matter that has yet to been addressed in any way, shape, or form, and is somewhat relevant here, too, since they all seem to be mysteries too (Black-Blue and Black-Red too, I suppose).

That's the one downside to lack of addons... all those databases out there suck right now lol!

I'm thinking it has something to do with Ilum, since the magenta crystal has "adegan" in its name, and thats the planet where all the adegan stuff comes from.

Is there a world boss on Ilum or anything?

It'd make sense that the planet that produces quality lightsaber crystals would have some of the most rare...

This is so wrong on so many levels.

It does exists, seeing i have it =]

Ill give u a hint, it takes a group 8+ lvl 49+. Rare drop got it first kill.

Gl fun searching!

While I myself am not skeptical of your statement, would you mind providing photographic evidence of owning it? Ideally the mod menu of your lightsaber?

While I myself am not skeptical of your statement, would you mind providing photographic evidence of owning it? Ideally the mod menu of your lightsaber?

I would like that as well (also if you can take a SS of what the saber looks like that would be great!)

From his hints, I'm guessing a world boss or operation/hardmode FP? Is there, say, a hardmode version of the Ilum FPs?

Edited by Twiistaa

Not sure if this has been linked but

GeorgZoeller Crew Skills -> Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

I have a feeling you have to do something stupid like get every codex entry and then bring all your datacron shards to someplace to sacrifice an ewok to bioware to get it.

Then wrestle 3 Wompa's while humming a cantina tune.