NPC Levels

Kedeli

I want to ask a question about the ability of NPC's and killable things in the game. What determines how much more powerful they are then you? There are NPC's and monsters or things you kill that are lvl 1 for instance but they are more powerful than some NPC's and other monsters that are a higher lvl? What does your lvl actually have to do with how strong you are? I was then thinking that it might mean how much experience the particular thing has. But then how could a Jedi master for example be lvl 10 and you raise to that in a couple of hours? It makes no sense.

I want to ask a question about the ability of NPC's and killable things in the game. What determines how much more powerful they are then you? There are NPC's and monsters or things you kill that are lvl 1 for instance but they are more powerful than some NPC's and other monsters that are a higher lvl? What does your lvl actually have to do with how strong you are? I was then thinking that it might mean how much experience the particular thing has. But then how could a Jedi master for example be lvl 10 and you raise to that in a couple of hours? It makes no sense.

For the last part, we are heros. All the npcs(well, most anyways) are just your everyday regular jedi/sith/ect.

No colour around portrait=normal

Silver portrait=strong

gold=elite

For the last part, we are heros. All the npcs(well, most anyways) are just your everyday regular jedi/sith/ect.

No colour around portrait=normal

Silver portrait=strong

gold=elite

I guess that does make sense, so like a lvl 5 normal would not be as good as a lvl 3 elite. i think I see now..