Which Story do you always find yourself repeating and why?

KozmicKorpse

• 2 weeks later...
Before this game came out, I created a story that followed a young Sith and his rise to power. His story is a very sad one, and actually very "human". I wanted to create something that showed a Sith before and after his soul was lost, and not just some "cool bad guy" for the hero to beat on. The rise to power of the SI was the one class that had the closest feel to the story I had created all those years ago, and It's the one that always pulls me back. I've been gone since 2017 and just came back last week.... cause I needed THAT feeling again.

Jedi councilor , believe it or not :D yes the companions are boring . Yes chapter 2 is a snore fest lol but I love how zen you can play in the story .

Sith warrior LS is my 2nd , Sith Inquisitor DS run (always) is my 3rd . I think I got a couple of others, the only story I only did twice and can't bring myself to do anymore is the Jedi Knight . Its overrated and in comparaison to Sith warrior....something missing .

• 4 weeks later...

I find myself going back to the Jedi Consular and the Sith Inquisitor

Jedi Consular is fun except for the first chapter where you play as space jesus and gets better after the first chapter imo

Sith Inquistor you are a slave that rises through the ranks of the sith to be a council member

• 7 months later...

Jedi Consular is fun except for the first chapter where you play as space jesus and gets better after the first chapter imo

That's funny, although I like the consular's entire story, I always felt like the first chapter was the best personally. The healing power really sets them apart to me and given them something special that defines their unique role in the order.

I repeat all of them ( on different servers) in order to try out different specs, and species:

but my favorites are

1. Inquisitor (Lightning spec sorcerer) darth nox

2. agent because of the many different possible endings (i like doing this one as a chiss, and going light side)

For me it's the Sith Inquisitor story. I can't tell you how many times I have gone through that class story since I started playing since 2012, as I literally lost track of the number. But I simply love the plot, the plotting and scheming. There is a lot of Sith lore that's explored with the Inquisitor class story and I simply love it. I also love that we become a member of the Dark Council at the end. So yeah, I probs will keep replaying the Inquisitor story a lot more before the game shuts down in many, many years :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter. I've played both multiple times, and I play the characters roughly similarly. My warrior is always FOR THE EMPIRE, adheres to a personal code of honor, but ultimately winds up Dark 3 or darker by the end. I actually don't have much interest in exploring a light side warrior even though I know many of the light side choices in the story are handled really well. I think overall it's just a good story.

Bounty Hunter, on the other hand, is one I have explored both light side and dark side. My 2 light side hunters were just reliable professionals who fulfilled their contracts to the letter. Made a looot of dark side choices, but choosing to bring somebody in alive as asked instead of killing them because reasons happens to tip you more light than dark. Dark side hunter is fun, too, though. The story itself isn't as strong as the Warrior story, but as another put it the class fantasy is great, and I think the story does a good job adhering to that at least. It gets slow at times, though. This story also has one of my favorite dialog choices, on Alderaan. "Double? Deal!"

Edited by eldefail

Smuggler - hands down. I love the story, the overall flair and it is basically Firefly. And I love playing a scoundrel, as damage dealer and healer (my favorite healer class in the game). Plus the smuggler gtes the best lines.

I did enjoy the jedi knight too, nice story and the companions are awesome. Ok the love interest for my lady was creepy (Doc), but I decided, that she will romance Lana later instead.

Points for ******* craziness goes to teh sith inquisitor. What a strange story. I liked it, but there was a lot of weird stuff going on.