Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

%25 exp boost works at all? feels like I'm leveling at normal rate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
%25 exp boost works at all? feels like I'm leveling at normal rate

ShieldProtection
Yesterday , 07:15 AM | #1
How can I finish up the Hutta story fast as possible? ı already using level 1 mount and class perks is unlocked I also use the %25 boost, but it seem to me it doesnt change anything, it feels like I'm leveling in same rate as normal exp, it always takes more than 2 hours to finish up the Hutta. I hate that planet and its disgusting planet, I want to finish up as fast as possible. What I'm doing wrong?
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

Dekibra
Yesterday , 07:40 AM | #2
apples & oranges

the EXP boosts/unlocks you get help you level up faster - meaning you gain levels faster

"finishing up" Hutta (aka finishing the class quests so you can leave and fly to the fleet/capitol planet) won't go faster with exp-boosts. Here you have to do the following: a. only do the absolute necessary class (purple) quests, b. spacebar through all dialogue, c. unlock mounts (which you did) to get faster from A to B
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

ShieldProtection
Yesterday , 07:54 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekibra View Post
apples & oranges

the EXP boosts/unlocks you get help you level up faster - meaning you gain levels faster

"finishing up" Hutta (aka finishing the class quests so you can leave and fly to the fleet/capitol planet) won't go faster with exp-boosts. Here you have to do the following: a. only do the absolute necessary class (purple) quests, b. spacebar through all dialogue, c. unlock mounts (which you did) to get faster from A to B

Yes I will try this again with a relaxed mind, I have so many agents and bounty hunters I guess I become althaolic, or something, what do you guys calling it? I don't remember the name, basically having too much alts makes me something and makes me finish up everything in a fast way and getting mad in the process if things gone south.

I will let you know the results
I make long posts on SWTOR forums, read it or not, thank you anyway

Dekibra
Yesterday , 03:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ShieldProtection View Post
Yes I will try this again with a relaxed mind, I have so many agents and bounty hunters I guess I become althaolic, or something, what do you guys calling it? I don't remember the name, basically having too much alts makes me something and makes me finish up everything in a fast way and getting mad in the process if things gone south.

I will let you know the results
I think those are called altoholics (I am also one of them)

Good luck to you
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

TrixxieTriss
Yesterday , 06:29 PM | #5
I used the complimentary boost last night with all the legacy unlocks on a Sorc. I went up 4 LvLs in an hour by doing some heroics on Hoth with my wife.
Now considering you lvl much slower the higher you get, I can say categorically that I was lvl’ing much faster than usual. It even felt close to double XP.