Lethality energy issues on dummy?

Eksenia

Hey.

I've never experienced energy issues in ops at all, even when executing rotation well without any rifle shots on bosses with no movement.

However, when parsing on dummy I find myself either having rather serious energy issues. Looking at the top lethality parses, the usage of rifle shot is extremely conservative.

Is it just me? Have I missed something obvious?

Hey.

I've never experienced energy issues in ops at all, even when executing rotation well without any rifle shots on bosses with no movement.

However, when parsing on dummy I find myself either having rather serious energy issues. Looking at the top lethality parses, the usage of rifle shot is extremely conservative.

Is it just me? Have I missed something obvious?

Maybe you're improvising something that you shouldn't? Using abilities like Stim Boost at wrong time?

• 2 weeks later...

it is true, sometimes, we manage to burn ourselfs in terms of energy - this is due to the crit we return from our dots, that before was 2 and now is 1.

and i suspect bw also knows that since one of the new set bonus, for op/scoundrel is, after u use holotraverse you will get some energy back.

it is true, sometimes, we manage to burn ourselfs in terms of energy - this is due to the crit we return from our dots, that before was 2 and now is 1.

and i suspect bw also knows that since one of the new set bonus, for op/scoundrel is, after u use holotraverse you will get some energy back.

Note that it isn't dot crits that return energy, it's dot ticks. (It used to be 2 energy per crit, now it's 1 energy per hit). I think that overall that means slightly less energy regen, but it is more consistent. During Augmented Toxins you have a higher that 50% critical chance for your dots, so more than 1 energy per crit on average, however outside of this window, you'd have on average less than 1 energy per hit, since on average you'll have less than 1 in every 2 dot ticks crit outside of this window.

• 2 weeks later...
Note that it isn't dot crits that return energy, it's dot ticks. (It used to be 2 energy per crit, now it's 1 energy per hit). I think that overall that means slightly less energy regen, but it is more consistent. During Augmented Toxins you have a higher that 50% critical chance for your dots, so more than 1 energy per crit on average, however outside of this window, you'd have on average less than 1 energy per hit, since on average you'll have less than 1 in every 2 dot ticks crit outside of this window.

Well, that means that a filler must be used more often. Say instead of 3 or 4 fillers, raise it to 6 or 7 fillers.