New player looking for guild

X_ArcLight_X

I'm new to the game (NOT F2P) and looking for a well established ACTIVE guild with Discord. Star Forge server, BOTH SIDES. Currently I have 3 characters I'm working on. I'm trying to get a feel for what I'm gonna like. I have a Sentinel, a Shadow, and a Sith Warrior.

I'm new to the game (NOT F2P) and looking for a well established ACTIVE guild with Discord. Star Forge server, BOTH SIDES. Currently I have 3 characters I'm working on. I'm trying to get a feel for what I'm gonna like. I have a Sentinel, a Shadow, and a Sith Warrior.

Hi there! You put "active" in CAPS, so i'm guessing you might be seeking 1 of the mega-large super-guilds :cool: ...but just in case i'm wrong, you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME to SWTOR!

Hi, we are a new guild (Sentinels of Lunacy) with newish players, and still trying to get our act together. We are small but we will grow. I know this isnt much of a selling point, but we love the game and would love to have more people to play with. Take a look at our website